Are you facing changes in your travel plans? Anyone may have to change their travel date, time, or the number of passengers on a ticket, and Etihad manage booking option can help you out. With a booking management facility, you can make various modifications to your tickets.
For example, you can cancel your booking or upgrade to a higher fare class with a frequent flyer program or a paid bid. Also, you can save time on your journey by using the online check-in alternative available in the Manage My Bookings section.
Read below and get all details about Etihad Airways flight booking and management.
How Do I Use the Etihad Airways Manage Booking Online?
The Etihad manage booking option on Etihad’s official site lets you cancel a ticket, add more bags, check-in online, and modify other items in a ticket.
Follow these steps to use the Etihad airways manage booking option online:
- Firstly, visit Etihad’s official webpage and click to the “Manage” menu.
- After that, choose the air trip type. For example, choose from one-way, multi-city, or round-trip flights. Next, enter your arrival and departure airports accordingly.
- Afterward, enter the rest of the details. For example, add the number of travelers, your fare category (economy/ business), and date of arrival/ departure.
- Next, press enter. Have a look at the list of all the Etihad flights available.
- Besides, if you have frequent flyer miles, you can choose the add a payment method and pay partial/ full ticket amount with your points. Also, this is the time to add any promo codes/ vouchers available to you.
Lastly, select any travel add-ons you find fit and proceed toward the payment page. Once the Etihad Airways Flight Booking is successful, the passenger will get a confirmation email from the airline.
To manage your existing bookings with Etihad, follow these steps:
- Initially, visit the official website of Etihad and find the Manage option on the top menu bar.
- Next, click that option and gather your booking ID and last name.
- After that, fill in the information on the form and press the Find My Booking button.
Finally, passengers can purchase travel add-ons, make changes to their itinerary, check in for their Etihad flight, or make other modifications to the ticket.
How to Check Your Etihad Airways Manage Booking Flight Status?
Travelers can use the Etihad airways manage booking facility online and track their flight status by checking out the website’s top menu bar.
Follow these steps to learn the status of your flight at Etihad:
- Firstly, open the official Etihad site on a safe browser.
- After that, check out the Manage menu on the top menu bar.
- Next, hover your mouse around this menu option and check out the left side of the column.
- Afterward, click the Flight Status button.
- Further, it will open the check your flight status form, where you can find two details.
- Passengers can track their tickets by entering the flight number and departure date.
- Otherwise, they can find the flight using the origin and destination airports along with the departure dates.
- Enter your details and press the Find button.
Lastly, your Etihad flight’s confirmation/ cancellation/ refund status will reflect on the screen. You can also contact the Etihad representatives to seek further help regarding your bookings with the airlines.
Why Should I Use The Etihad Airways Manage Booking By Phone?
It would be best to use the online Etihad manage booking option via phone as it provides many user-friendly facilities with one tap. Here are the advantages of using the manage booking option online:
- Passengers can check in online 30 hours before their Etihad flight’s departure.
- Also, pick a chair with extra legroom under the Etihad economy seat selection policy and add additional meals to your ticket.
- Otherwise, flyers can also go for free seat assignments from standard available chairs on the plane.
- Add more bags during or after your booking with Etihad. Otherwise, use contact assistance to secure more baggage with your ticket.
- Book your priority access with just $40 from anywhere around the globe.
- Furthermore, you can change your Etihad airways booking with the manage bookings option via live assistance.
- Flyers can easily access the features of the name change policy using their phones.
Lastly, travelers can buy additional services and affordable tickets when they manage bookings online with Etihad or use the live customer assistance facility.
Etihad Airways Unaccompanied Minor Policy
The Etihad Unaccompanied Minor service is available for children between 5 to 17 years of age. Minors below five years of age are not allowed to travel alone.
- Firstly, kids between 5-11 years of age don’t have to pay the Unaccompanied minor service fee as this service is free. However, they have to pay the normal ticket fare.
- Teenagers between 12-17 years of age must pay the Unaccompanied minor service fee and an adult ticket to travel. Also, they can’t be a legal guardian to a minor unless they are parents.
- Etihad Unaccompanied Minor fee: $150 for connecting and $100 for direct flights.
- Parents/ guardians must only fill out the Unaccompanied minor request form in English.
Lastly, the airline confirms the unaccompanied minor’s request and availability within 24 hours after booking the service and paying for it. Hence, book the service in advance to avoid delays in the journey.
How to Cancel a Reservation with Etihad Airways Manage Booking?
Etihad lets you flexibly cancel your bookings via the website or through the customer service phone number 1 (877) 690-0767. The airlines understand that plans can cancel anytime, providing both options to manage your booking.
Cancel Etihad Airways Booking Online
- Initially, check out the official website of Etihad.
- Next, check out the Manage Booking/ Manage My Booking option.
- Further, fill the form with details such as the last name and booking reference number.
- Next, verify the booking information and cancel your flight.
Before cancellation is finalized, the airline asks for confirmation and informs you of any additional charges applicable.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy:
Before you think of canceling your Etihad booking, check out the details of the cancelation policy. It will clarify whether you will be charged a cancellation fee or not.
- Initially, those flying to and from the USA/ Canada can cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking to receive a full refund. However, the reservation must be older than 7 days from departure.
- Also, the 24-hour facility is available only for flights booked directly from the mobile app, customer reservation service, or website.
- This policy is applicable for all types of bookings, including basic economy and non-refundable tickets.
- However, this policy doesn’t allow risk-free modifications to a booking.
Essential Policies Under Etihad Airways Manage My Booking Facility
Under the manage booking option of Etihad Airways, you can book or cancel your ticket. However, you can also seek a refund, change baggage, or use an unaccompanied minor policy.
Check out this list of policies under the Manage Booking option:
Etihad Airways Refund Policy
- Passengers who purchased their ticket using a credit card can easily seek a refund.
- For 24-hour risk-free cancellations, they will get back their amount when the credit card company claims via the Manage Booking option.
- Only those tickets canceled before the flight’s scheduled departure are eligible for a refund.
- For a connecting flight ticket, the unused portion of the reservation qualifies for a refund.
- Flyers must wait 14-30 days to settle the refund claim as this is the time taken to process refund and compensation requests.
- You should approach the Airways customer service only after this time is over.
- In case of a member’s bereavement from the booking, the airline provides a refund without any fee.
- However, this Etihad refund policy is subject to documentary proof.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Etihad charge for cancellation?
The air carrier charges AED 150 for all canceled tickets 96 hours before departure. However, flights originating in the USA won’t charge you any fee for cancellations within 24 hours of booking, provided the flight’s departure is away by 7 days.
How do I check my booked flight?
Visit Manage My Booking on Etihad’s website. After that, enter details such as the booking number and last name of the passenger. Otherwise, you can check the reservation’s customer service phone number and follow the IVR to confirm your booking.
Where is the PNR number in the Etihad ticket?
The PNR is usually a 6-digit alphabetic number at the bottom of your bookings. The PNR number is related to the bookings and not the individual passengers on the ticket. Otherwise, you can also find the PNR on the confirmation email sent to your email ID.
How to get Etihad manage bookings option via live assistance?
To book your reservations or seek any other help regarding your purchase from the airline, dial the Etihad manage booking contact number 1 (877) 690-0767 and talk to live travel experts of Etihad who will readily help you out.
Can I Manage My Etihad Booking Online?
Yes, you can. Visit the official “manage my bookings” page of Etihad Airlines and enter details such as the last number and your ticket number/ booking reference ID. The reference ID is a 6-character identification available on the confirmation email.
Why is the manage booking option at Etihad not working?
Your ticket might have been booked by a travel agent, due to which the PNR is not showing results on the official Etihad website. Contact your travel agent to manage or change your booking with Etihad here.