Know More Information Westjet Reservations & Cancellation Policy +1-860-374-7617
Planning a trip to Canada or in Canada? Looking for affordable flight tickets? Well, you are recommended to book flight tickets with WestJet Airlines official site. Dial the WestJet Telephone for Reservations to get any kind of assistance in flight booking. The airline offers a range of great deals on flight books. It tries its very best to provide convenient services so that passengers have an experience of their lifetime on the flights.
Additionally, the airline has established a dedicated customer service department to resolve the flight-related queries of passengers. You can easily avail the assistance of experts by contacting WestJet reservations.
How to make WestJet Reservations?
Seeking information to book flight tickets? Don’t worry; the flight booking process is quite simple. There are two methods for making flight reservations.
- Offline flight booking process: Visit the nearest WestJet Airline office and get the assistance of travel experts. These experts will guide you to make flight reservations at affordable fares. To find the nearest WestJet airline office, dial the WestJet airline’s official site.
- Online flight booking process: You can easily book the flight tickets from the WestJet airline’s official site of the airline. Follow the step by steps process to complete the booking:
- Visit the official website of the airline, and browse the flight booking section.
- Now, select the departure and arrival destination for your travel.
- Choose the seats you want to reserve.
- Select the Departure date and arrival date if you are looking for a round-trip.
- Click on the “Get Flights” button.
- From the appeared list, select a flight compatible with your travel plan.
- Make payment for the reservation. You will get a confirmation mail on your registered email id regarding your booking.
In case you face any issues while following the above-given instructions, then dial WestJet reservations and get an expert’s assistance.
Manage your Booking with Westjet
Many times passengers face urgent situations in which they need to make alterations to their already made plans. In those hasty situations, we can not wait and need to make adjustments as quickly as possible. Each airline has a managed booking service which helps you in making such sudden changes easily. Suppose you have used the WestJet book a flight option to book your flights and now you need to make changes. You can do so easily with their manage booking facility.
How to manage your Westjet Booking?
- Open the official website for Westjet Booking and log in using your credentials.
- Click on the manage trips option on the homepage of the website.
- Select the Change or cancel flight online option
- Enter your confirmation number and the last name of the passenger
- Click the flights you wish to manage.
- Make desired changes and pay for the changes if required.
Once you have completed WestJet manage to book online you will receive a confirmation email of the processed changes and you can thus rearrange your flight schedules accordingly.
In-flight Amenities offered by WestJet Airlines
WestJet is known for the services provided on board. It has a broad customer base due to its world-class facilities. However, the amenities can vary depending on your travel class and route. A summary of onboard service offered by the airline is given below.
- Passengers traveling with valid tickets are facilitated with extra comfort seats. Airlines offer pillows and blankets on international long-haul flights.
- On some flights, complimentary drinks and food options are also available.
- For fitness enthusiasts, a special dietary meal is also available if booked in advance.
- Passengers are offered a collection of Entertainment options, such as movies, video games, etc.
- Passengers can get the internet facility by paying a fee.
- Passengers traveling with valid premium class tickets are facilitated with separate and private cabins, and pillows are provided on every seat.
- Premium travelers having a flight longer than 1 hour are offered beer, wine, and spirit options.
- On some flights, passengers can avail the of a lavish meal prepared by chefs, which is included in the flight ticket fare.
- Premium class features a 13.3-inch touch screen seatback monitor, which passengers can use to watch the collection of hundreds of movies and TV shows.
- Passengers can get the internet facility by paying a fee. Not only that, ten channels of music, a selection of magazines, video games for every age range, passive noise-canceling headphones for use during flight an AC power outlet, and a USB port.
- Passengers traveling in business class are offered all the services provided in the other two travel classes.
- Business-class is featured with direct aisle access and a lie-flat seat.
- Blankets and pillows are provided on every seat.
As mentioned above, these amenities can vary depending on the travel class and travel route. If you want more information about the offered services, then WestJet check-in and get expert assistance.
Westjet Airlines Check-in Policy
You can perform online check-in for your Westjet Booking between 24 hours and 60 minutes prior to the departure of your flight. To check-in, you must have confirmed your reservation. By checking in online, you can:
- Choose an earlier flight and your seat.
- Prepaid excess baggage fees.
- Send or print your boarding pass via email.
Mobile App check-in
You can also perform Westjet check-in with your mobile device on www.westjet.com/mobile or the WestJet app (applicable to Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch) between 24 hours and 45 minutes before the flight departure, In order to proceed to board within Canada and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the US/international flight
You can even perform check-in at the self-service kiosks between 24 hours and 45 minutes for intercity flights or 60 minutes for international flights before the scheduled flight departure depending on the city of departure, your destination city, and get a printed boarding pass.
Check-in at the airport
Check-in of WestJet Bookings can also be done at the ticket counter of the airport 24 hours to 45 minutes or 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure depending on the city of departure, your destination city, and obtain a printed boarding pass.
WestJet Vacation at Caribbean vacation spot.
Other Contact Details Of Westjet According to Their Region
- Contact Westjet By Phone
- Contact Westjet Airlines In Europe
- Contact WestJet In Asia
- Contact WestJet In Americas
- Westjet Travel Partners & GCP Contact
Top Airlines Links:
|United Airlines Book a Flight||Alaska Airlines Book a Flight||Sun Country Book a Flight|
|British Airways Booking||Porter airlines booking||Eva Airlines booking|
Blog Post Links:
- Southwest Airlines a live chat
- Frontier airlines group travel
- American Airlines Red-Eye Flights
- Allegiant airlines group travel
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points
- Westjet Cancellaiton Policy
Submit your review
Westjet Airlines is Very accommodating and helpful over the years. Flying for long with the airline, we have found that when we use WestJet book a flight to fly between YYZ and YVR many times, it is always perfect. Also, we try booking WestJet during other long-distance trips and the international travel is even better. The airline also helps us, in meeting our needs, and providing us with value-for-money services. Our family is very grateful to them! We will always stick to flying with Westjet Airlines.