Be Familiar with Korean Air! Get 30% Off On Korean Airlines Booking +1-860-374-7617
Korean Air is a trademark of Korean Air Co., Ltd., headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. This is the flag carrier of South Korea and the largest airline in South Korea, with 130 cities in 45 countries/regions. The central hub is Gimpo International Airport, Seoul, and Seoul Incheon International Airport is an international hub for airlines. Gimhae International Airport, Jeju International Airport, and Kansai International Airport are key cities for Korean Air Booking. In terms of passenger capacity, it is one of the top 20 airlines globally and the number one airline among international cargo airlines. Korean Air is a founding member of SkyTeam, King Air’s parent company, and the 2014 Asian Games’ official sponsor. SKYPASS is Korean Air’s frequent flyer program.
The airline’s current fleet includes more than 150 Airbus and Boeing aircraft with an estimated lifespan of nine and a half years. Korean Airlines Reservations was the first with its Airbus A380 to provide the whole upper deck to the passengers of business class. Korean Air announced on December 4, 2009, that it would order five Boeing 747-8 intercontinental aircraft at a total price of US$1.5 billion. The airline also ordered 70 planes.
Routes and destinations served by Korean Air.
Korean Air Reservations serves 114 international destinations and 20 domestic destinations in 50 countries/regions on six major continents. The airline has reached code-sharing agreements with 37 airlines. It is one of the top ten airlines flying to six continents globally and one of the two largest foreign airlines operating in the People’s Republic of China.
How to book Korean Air Ticket Online?
You can make Korean Airlines Booking online in the following simple and easy steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit Korean Air’s official website.
- After that, provide the flight booking details in the designated fields.
- Start with your departure and destination information, along with preferred travel dates.
- Now, select your travel class preference and number of passengers, and click the search button.
- After that, select the desired flight and continue with the booking.
- Further, provide the contact information and details of each traveling passenger.
- Following that, complete the payment after confirming all the details.
- You will receive the confirmation of your ticket and Korean Air e-ticket in the booking section of the website and the email.
US customers can contact Korean Air Reservations USA directly if they wish to book a Korean Air flight.
|Korean Air Reservations
|Korean Airlines Reservations
|Korean Air Manage Booking
|Korean Airlines Customer Service Number
|Korean Air Reserve seats
|Jeju International Airport
Korean Air Manage Booking
There is a “Manage Booking” option on the Korean Air website. After booking the ticket, the individual can visit there, change the schedule, put down the ticket, include civilized activities, and do more.
- To access Korean Air manage to book, you can visit the airline’s official website and click on the Manage booking option.
- The most basic service for managing a reservation is that you can change or cancel a reservation. Once the ticket is booked, it can be canceled or changed for any reason, which is entirely okay.
- Assuming your flight is scheduled for today, and you are unsure about the time, you can confirm it by visiting the Korean Air manage booking.
- You can also upgrade your seat through the manage booking option.
- If you don’t want to queue at the boarding gate, you can even check-in online by managing your booking option.
- After canceling the booking, you can even request a refund via the “Manage Booking” option.
- Besides, if you take a Korean Air flight, you can visit their website and click on the baggage policy to check how much baggage you can take and how much it costs to carry luggage. So this is all that Korean Air manages my booking. If you have any other questions, please contact Korean Air Reservation Center for more help.
Different Travel Classes Offered By Korean Air
If you are eager to know what are your travel options, be glad to know that, Korean Airlines offers three types of cabins. Hence the passengers are free to book flights in:
Business Class, Economy Class, and First Class.
Korean Air Economy
The economy class of the Korean Airlines booking has recently been upgraded to include not only comfortable wide seats and independent TV screens, but also a new AVOD system! With the Economic Class Facilities, you can enjoy your personal TV screen (depending on the aircraft situation) from the comfortable, ergonomically designed seat. The airline’s inflight food is rated as one of the best in the world. Korean Air’s economy class seat size is 17.2-18.1 inches wide. The seat is tilted at 118 degrees with sliding cushions to increase back support.
Please note that the seat sizes on the selected aircraft are different, so the Korean Air Reserve seat facility may help you book the desired seat depending on the plane you are traveling on.
Korean Air Premium Economy
Unfortunately, Korean Air does not have a particular premium economy class.
Korean Air Prestige Class
Prestige Cabins in Korean Air cabins provide exclusive in-flight services, allowing you to enjoy more fun during your journey. With the Business Class Facilities, passengers can use the Elite Prestige check-in counter to avoid waiting in line for boarding. After entering the lounge, passengers can use the Grand Hyatt Incheon Hotel shower and sauna for free. However, luxury did not stop at the airport! When taking Korean Air Reservations flights, first-class and business-class passengers can taste and celebrate drinks at “Celestial Bar.” With exquisite design and lighting, the “celestial bar,”; allow passengers to leave their seats and enjoy delicious cocktails.
On long-haul flights, business class passengers are equipped with personal TV screens (size depends on the aircraft). Passengers will receive a flight convenience kit with three luxurious cosmetics, as well as an eye mask, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
Korean Airlines Check-in Policy
You can check-in online through the Korean Airlines Booking website. For Domestic flights, Online check-in procedures can be closed for 40 minutes 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. And For the International flights, the Online check-in time is 48 hours, closed one hour prior to departure. On flights between the US and Canada, online check-in time is open 24 hours and closed 1 hour before departure. For more information on the Korean Air flight from the USA, contact Korean Air Reservations USA and get expert help regarding your problems.
Check-in at the airport.
For Domestic flights, Check-in is closed 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. And for International flights, Check-in is completed 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. It takes 60 minutes to airports in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The closing time for a check-in with Korean Airlines Booking may vary regarding each airport’s policy, so it is always best to check the airport’s recommendations.
Baggage allowance by Korean Air!
The free baggage allowance depends on the itinerary, seat class, and SKYPASS membership level and will be confirmed during the booking process. Learn how to add luggage to Korean Airlines reservations here.
Economy type: 1 piece when the maximum is 12 kg. First/and prestige: 2 pieces when max 18 kg. All hand luggage (including wheels and handles) must not exceed 40 cm in width, 20 cm in height, and 55 cm in depth. The economy class also allows other personal items, such as briefcases, laptops, and handbags (total weight must not exceed 12k).
The maximum allowed size of checked luggage under the Korean Airlines baggage policy is 62 inches. However, if your bags exceed this limit, you must pay a certain fee. Moreover, if you are a SKYPASS member, you can receive an additional luggage allowance. But this may depend on the level of membership.
Various Inflight Entertainment options on Korean Air
Do you have some utter fantasy about traveling with loads of entertainment options and other facilities? Well, you can be excited as you can be because Korean Air offers you plenty of entertainment on the flight. Here is a list of facilities that they offer to passengers:
With the unlimited inflight entertainment facility of Korean Air, you can enjoy several shows, movies, and TV series on the flight. And with the Help of the SKY program, you’d be able to use the onboard AVOD on your own device. Hence, you can listen to music or watch blockbuster Holywood movies. Besides, you can watch the KDramas, which are a very important reason for making Korea even more popular.
Inflight Morning Calm Magazine
Apart from the music and shows, you can even enjoy reading the special and official inflight magazine. IF you use the Korean Airlines book flight service you have this magazine that you can read onboard. This especially goes well with the arduous readers. They can cherish the most exciting styles and other columns for entertainment. And with every issue, there’s a special theme with the magazine delivering into various aspects of life. So, you can have it all.
How to Check the status of your Korean Air booking?
Are you stuck at a particular step with Korean Airlines flight services?. Or do you need to see where your Korean Air flight is? Well, knowing the right timings for your flight’s arrival and departure is essential.
So, The airline helps you to view your flights’ current schedule and current location online without any hassle.
Furthermore, you can simply access all your flight details and learn about your flight more using this service. You just need to follow a simple series of steps, and you can fulfill any requirements that you have. But always remember that not all services may be free. So, let’s take a closer look at the Korean Airlines flight status check option.
Steps to View the flight status for your Korean Air Booking online:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Korean air and do a Member Login, if any. Otherwise, continue.
- Next, locate the “Reservations search” section and enter the Find Trips option to begin the process.
- Now, log in to the Korean airlines manage booking service using your booking reference code or ticket number.
- Or Also, you can use the departure and destination with the flight date to search for your flight.
- After that. Click on “Search.” And you will see your flight details
- Further, choose the flight status option and continue
- Now, follow the screen prompts to see where your flight currently is.
- This way you can be on time for your flight and avoid all the wait at the airport.
Finally, you are all set to leave the town and head on to your most exciting vacation with Korean Air. Hence, do not wait anymore and make a flight booking now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Korean Air Flight Customer Review
Book Tickets on Top Airlines & Get 40% Off
|American Airlines Reservations
|Delta Airlines Booking
|Porter Airlines Booking
|Sun Country Book a Flight
Latest Blog Links:
Submit your review
This was yet another great flight on the Korean Airlines Book flight service. And all of this started with a very quick check-in process. The immigration checks were speedy, and after a short while, I was able to get through the gate 2.5 hours before departure time. The staffs were overall great at the boarding area. And no doubt was the cabin crew. They welcomed me in a friendly way. The seat had comfortable legroom, but the sitting area was a bit firm and hard, Plus, several kid stickers were missed by the cleaning crew. However, Not a big deal for me. In conclusion -this flight was one of the best, well, in fact, the best!