How to Singapore Airlines Manage Booking and cheap Airlines Booking.?
Singapore Airlines is a flag carrier of Singapore headquartered in Singapore. It serves more than 100 domestic and international destinations making it an international flight. It is popularly known for its luxurious in-flight services, including seat comfortability, complimentary amenity kits, a plethora of movies and shows to watch from in different languages, and reclining seats for comfortable flight experience. In addition, the airport services are worthwhile, like prepared baggage carriers for the customers and VIP lounges for premium customers to spend their time productively before boarding the flight. Passengers of Singapore Airlines are fan of their onboard food menu and beverages and drinks.
Furthermore, their online services are something to talk about; for example, the Singapore reservation process is relatively simple and quick online compared to other flights. Their manage booking option is beneficial for passengers to lie to travel in comfort. Let’s see what benefits they offer via their manage booking option.
Singapore Airlines Manage My Booking option
Singapore Airlines allows its customers to enjoy their flight experience with additional services and benefits. Most of the services can be selected online, but some facilities need to be requested over a phone call with the customer care executives, who are available 24/7 for you. Let’s see services available online:-
- Request for cancelation and reservation
- Ask for an additional baggage allowance.
- Track your travel credit points that can be used for the next booking.
- Book discounted vacation packages, hotel rooms, and rental cars.
- Request for support for unaccompanied minors.
- Ask for support for differently-able people.
- Check your refund request.
- Change your destination and book another ticket within the same amount for the same day.
- Request for a seat upgrade.
- Select your food choices from an exclusive menu designed by famous chefs from around the world.
- Purchase onboard WiFi for a more enjoyable experience.
- Complete your web check-in and select your seat instantly.
How to Manage Booking Online with Singapore Airlines Reservations?
If you have booked Singapore Airlines Booking with Singapore airlines and want to an upgrade or additional baggage allowance, do follow the instructions given below:-
- Visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option on the homepage of the webpage.
- Enter your six-digit reference number or e-ticket number and your family name or last name to log in to your account.
- Search for the flight you are traveling in and click on it.
- Click on the services you require. Mention the details.
- If your required services are paid, select your preferred payment option and make the payment online.
- Click on continue.
You will receive a confirmation mail containing your new e-ticket along with the requested changes. Please keep the mail handy while traveling lest of some emergency.