WestJet Airlines Manage Booking & Reservations
Established in 1996, WestJet Airlines is a Canadian airline that serves 100+ destinations in Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, the United States, Central America, and Canada. WestJet offers multiple customer service options to make your flight with the airline relaxed and comfortable. Their manage my trip option allows you to manage your flight itinerary online without contacting the customer care executives.
WestJet Airlines Manage Booking
Manage your flight itinerary online and enjoy a stress-free flight with WestJet Airlines. WestJet offers several service options online like:-
- Ticket reservation and cancelation.
- Request for extra baggage allowance.
- Seat Selection.
- Request for an upgrade.
- Select your preferred dining from a list of mouth-watering dishes.
- Request service for unaccompanied children.
- Mail your flight itinerary to your email id.
- Download the itinerary.
- Check your flight status.
- Download receipts.
- Manage your vacation with WestJet.
- Avail travel insurance.
- Reserve a hotel room at a discounted fare.
- Book a rental car from the entire trip.
- Apply for airport lounges.
- Book your airport parking before reaching the airport.
- Choose in-flight entertainment options.
- Pay for Wifi facility onboard.
- Check out the cabin guide online.
- Request for passengers with special needs, including allergies, disability, etc.
How can I manage my booking online?
After booking your ticket with WestJet, you can apply for additional services online with WestJet Airlines manage booking. If you wish to manage your flight itinerary beforehand, you can follow the instructions mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of WestJet Airlines after completing the WestJet reservation process.
- Click on the ‘Manage Trips’ option given at the uppermost bar.
- A dialogue box will appear on screen with several options, including managing travel, checking flight status, email itinerary, etc. Select an option.
- You can select an option and amend changes in your flight itinerary.
- Once the changes are processed, you’ll receive a confirmation mail containing your booking reference id and the details of the changes you requested.
With managing my booking option, you can also check-in online and reserve your seat before other co-passengers. But you can check-in only 24 hours prior to the flight’s departure. Let’s see how you can do that.
- Visit the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- Click on the Check-in option available at the uppermost bar of the webpage.
- Click on Check-in now option.
- Enter your departure city, first ad the last name, and reservation code or ticket number. If you have an account with the airline, you can sign in with your username and password.
- Once on the page, select your current flight and check flight details.
- Click on next.
- Check your flight’s itinerary. If you want to amend changes, you can do it right there. If not, then click on next.
- Request additional baggage allowance if needed, otherwise mention your bags’ current weight, and click on next.
- Select your seat before moving on to the next page.
- A digital boarding pass will be generated; you can either download it or print it right away.
- Once done with all the procedures, click on submit, and you are done with your check-in process.