Capture the best deals only with Finnair Airlines +1-860-345-5932
Finland’s flagship airline Finnair is one of the 13 member airlines of One world and is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland’s capital. The airline has been operating since 1923, is a controlling stake in the Finnish government, and is the sixth oldest airline. Finnair flies to approximately 90 destinations, 9 of which are domestic flights. Just select your favorite location and make Finnair reservations to fly without shelling out your dollars.
Finnair was established in 1923, initially called Aero O/Y, and is one of the oldest airlines in the world. The airline operates from the hub of Helsinki Airport (HEL). The airline’s 71 aircraft fleet has a full economy class configuration and a three-cabin configuration.
Why Fly with Finnair?
Passengers choose to fly with Finnair Reservations gives the passengers plenty of reasons to choose the airline for traveling abroad.
A high-quality airline
Since 2009, it has been the only airline in Northern Europe with a 4-star rating from Skytrax. It has been voted the best airline in Northern Europe for several consecutive years. In the prestigious TTG Travel Awards, it was also named the best European airline of 2016.
A shortcut way between Europe and Asia
It provides a fast arctic route to a vast network of destinations, including 19 major cities in Asia and more than 100 destinations in Europe. Geographically, it is the shortest route between Asia and Europe. The airline’s timetable is designed to achieve smooth connections.
Top-notch facilities of Business class
You can enjoy our new generation of flat-bed seats. The airlines’ food and wine selections are indeed excellent. Marimekko designs the Toiletries kit of Finnair.
Smooth transfers through Helsinki
Transfers at Helsinki Airport are quick and convenient. The minimum transfer time is 35 minutes. All transfers are in the same terminal. Modern and comfortable Finnair Reservations lounges in the Schengen and non-Schengen areas. Easy access to Helsinki city center by train and bus directly from the airport.
Partner Airlines of Finnair
American Airlines is a long-term partner of Finnair now, and earning miles is one of the options which is offered by the Finnair American Airlines To earn AAdvantage miles on flights sold and operated by Finnair and codeshare Finnair flights administered by Oneworld vectors and associates, please do the following:
- Purchase eligible published fares in eligible booking codes
- Take eligible routes
- On most flights sold by partner airlines, you can earn award miles based on the portion of the flying range and the ticket’s passenger class. If applicable, specific flights, routes, or cities are not included as exceptions in earning miles or award travel.
Finnair Airlines Customer Service Contact Number
|Finnair Reservations Contact Number||+1-860-345-5932|
|Finnair Customer Service Contact Number||+1-860-345-5932|
|Finnair Booking Contact Detail||+1-860-345-5932|
|Finnair Online support Contact Number (Finland)||+3589-818-1611|
|Lost Property Contact Number||[+358-600-41-006]|
|Baggage Service E-mail||[email protected]|
|Fleet size||83 (include Nordic Regional Airlines)|
|Parent company||Finnair Group|
|Headquarters||Helsinki Airport, Vantaa, Finland|
Making Finnair Reservations completely Hassle-free:
With the help of the Internet and advanced technology, booking air tickets is now easier. Passengers can now book tickets from their comfort zone without going to the airport or spending money on travel agencies. To make travelers feel at ease, we mentioned a step-by-step guide here. Following this procedure, Finnair reservations can be easily made in a short time.
- To start booking a ticket, passengers need to open a web browser and click on Finnair’s official website.
- Go to the “Find and book flights” section on the airline’s homepage.
- There, you need to choose your preferred travel type between two options-round-trip and one-way according to your preferences.
- In the fourth step, passengers must enter the airport of departure in the “From” field and the airport of arrival in the “From” field.
- Add the total number of passengers accommodated in the journey. Make sure to add other categories of passengers, such as adults, children (between 12 and 15 years old), children (between 2 and 11 years old), and infants.
- Now it’s time to choose your travel cabin. Finnair offers two options, economic and commercial.
- Don’t forget to add the date of the journey. Please enter both the departure and returning date for an overseas flight; otherwise, only add the date for your one side trip (departure/return).
- After entering the above information, you will find the price of the Finnair flight. If the displayed price fits your budget, go ahead and click the “Book now” button and review the flight options available on the selected date and route.
- Enter the passenger’s details and make the payment to confirm your Finnair Reservations.
- If you are a passenger fully techno-savvy and want a more personalized flying experience, you can quickly download the Finnair app on your smartphone and book tickets. The app is designed to be simple and easy to use and has advanced features to ensure a smooth and convenient journey. Some of the benefits you can get through the Finnair App.
- It reduces the trouble of connecting flights and displays flight schedules and transit airport information. It allows you to complete simple check-in procedures in the shortest time.
- If you are a Finnair Plus member, you can quickly and automatically view all the app’s journey details. So what are you waiting for? Make a Finnair reservation to make your trip a pleasant one. For more information, contact the Finnair reservations phone number and get your bookings done.
Seat-selection with Finnair
Many people wonder if it is worth booking an airplane seat in advance, but the truth is that securing the seat you want in advance can really enhance your experience onboard. The US customers can directly contact Finnair Reservations USA for their convenience and ease of their seat booking. It is not difficult to reserve a seat on a Finnair flight, as you will have to follow the instructions given here:
- Go to the official website of Finnair.
- Click Find and book your flight.
- Choose a round trip type or one way.
- Enter your departure city in the “Departure” section and your arrival city in the “Departure” section.
- Select the total number of passengers and then select the travel date, as well as the seat you want to travel.
- Enter the journey timetable and click the “Book Now” button to complete your seat with Finnair Reservations.
Know about Finnair’s baggage policy
Are you planning to book Finnair for an upcoming trip? If so, then first go through the baggage policy by airline and pack your luggage accordingly to avoid the hustle and bustle.
Carry-on baggage allowance
Passengers can carry their carry-on baggage according to their travel class to the destination. Some important points related to it are mentioned below.
For Business class passengers and Finnair Plus Platinum members: You can carry two handbags with a maximum size of 56 X 45 X 25cm. They can also take a personal item with a maximum size of 40 X 30 X 15cm. The maximum weight must not exceed 10kg.
For all other travel classes: Only one piece of carry-on luggage is allowed, and its maximum size cannot exceed 56 X 45 X 25cm. The maximum weight of carry-on luggage and personal items shall not exceed 8 kg.
Checked baggage allowance
The checked baggage allowance of Finnair Reservations has many factors, such as the travel class and itinerary you choose when making a Finnair reservation. You can carry two checked bags on most routes during business class travel, except for intercontinental flights to and from Japan, where you can take three checked bags. The maximum weight of checked baggage in economy class shall not exceed 23kg, and the maximum weight in business class shall not exceed 32kg. Get your Finnair reservation now, and pack your luggage easily.
Inflight entertainment system to keep you engaged
Finnair provides passengers with a range of entertainment services, including TV series, music, and games. Sit back, relax, and enjoy Finnair’s Nordic Sky entertainment system.
Finnair passengers can watch their preferred series and some hot trending series, such as “American Horror Story” and “Empire” on their Finnair Reservations flight. Find sitcoms, documentaries, and children’s shows so that everyone can entertain at Finnair.
From classics Finnish to striking new albums, you can find a movie to watch on Finnair flights. The whole family can discover animated films suitable for children, as well as dynamic blockbusters for the entire family to enjoy.
Getting through Finnair Customer Service
Finnair provides personalized service to each department through its own phone. If you need to contact Finnair customer service in Spain, you can dial the Finnair Telefono Espanol. Remember, this phone is not free. The business hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. And Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Finnair provides reservation services to its customers in the Finnair store. A quick and convenient way to buy is waiting for you on board. A rather uncomfortable situation that can occur is property damage. Don’t forget the Finnair mobile app available on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Another service of interest is the Customer Relations department. The Finnair Telefono for this service is open from 9 am to 12 pm from Monday to Friday. For Finnair Plus customers, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Here, they will be able to inquire about the advantages they can benefit from or the points they have earned.
On the other hand, if you need to contact Finnair customer service in Mexico, then Finnair Mexico Telefono will be of great help. Remember to check out their service hours and availability before you get through them.
Finnair Airlines Customer Reviews
Grab Discount Offer on Top Airlines
|American Airlines Reservations||Copa Airlines Reservations|
|Sun country Airlines Book a Flight||Jetblue Book a Flight|
Top Airlines Article Link: