Did you not get the right vacation package that includes all the cities you wish to visit? Plan a trip yourself with JetBlue multi city flights with flexible dates and destinations. Also, add hotels and car rentals to make the journey memorable.
The multi-city bookings allow you to fly into one city and out of another in one reservation. Hence, you save effort in booking one leg of the return trip of every town you travel to. Also, it is a money-saving option.
Let’s explore what happens when you select the multi city option to book tickets on JetBlue.
JetBlue Airways Multi City Flight
Passengers can add more than two destinations to one reservation with the help of multi-destination bookings at JetBlue. Hence, you can book many flights with different cities in one booking.
Features of Multi-destination Booking:
- You can board a flight from Point A to B and then take another flight from Point B to C.
- After that, you have the choice to board the next flight from Point C to D after flying from Point A to B.
- In other words, you can pick any two cities for one section of the booking.
- One can add up to 4 flights at once (4 arrival & 4 departure airports).
- All flights have separate dates and timings.
- You can call it a multi-center flight/ multi-stop flight.
- Unlike a connection flight with a few hours gap, here, the gap can be many days.
- The period between the two flights depends on your booking.
For example, Ms. Rodriguez is booking a Multi City Flight on JetBlue from Boston, Massachusetts to Chicago, Illinois. After that, she can fly to any other city from Chicago, Illinois, without restriction on the last flight’s destination.
How to book JetBlue multi city flights?
Dial the JetBlue customer service phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to buy a multi city booking. Otherwise, check out the official website.
Using The Official Website:
- Firstly, check out the official JetBlue.
- Next, scroll down the page, and you will find a form to choose flights and other items such as hotels, cruises, cars, and stays.
- Further, click the roundtrip button and change it to multi city.
- Next, fill in the rest of the details regarding the destination and number of passengers.
- Besides, you can add upto 4 destinations & departures by clicking the add a flight button on the bottom left corner.
- Finally, make the respective payment and book a multi destination ticket with JetBlue.
Lastly, the individual will get a confirmation email regarding their multi city trip. Flyers should keep it with them for future reference and any modifications you might want to make with your booking.
Using the JetBlue Customer Service:
- Initially, dial the jetblue phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to speak to a live person about booking the multi-city JetBlue ticket.
- Next, the IVR will establish your contact with an executive soon. Patiently hear all the directions.
- Press the numbers necessary to connect with a travel expert for reservations.
- Further, when your turn to talk with the reservation team arrives, provide the list of destinations and dates where you want the multi city bookings.
- Also, notify them of the number of passengers, their names, and other details.
- The executives will let you know about availability and suggest any cheaper alternative.
Mark your preference with the executive, and they will process your request upon receiving the final payment. Get the confirmation email with a link to modify your ticket with JetBlue in the future, if necessary.
How can JetBlue multi city flights benefit me?
When you want an adventurous trip with less budget and more fun, book multi city flights on JetBlue, here are its advantages:
- Cover multiple destinations with one ticket and pass.
- Save time on booking one leg of the journey to each city by combining them in one trip.
- Also, you don’t have to make time to acquire boarding passes for different trips separately with one booking.
- Flyers can avoid spending money on the return flight of the journey for visiting every city in their Jetblue multi-city booking.
- Further, don’t take the stress of booking different hotels for longer days.
- Next, multi city flights of JetBlue airlines are quite cheaper compared with others.
- Hence, you get affordable prices while saving money with multi-destination bookings.
Lastly, such tickets are highly recommended for professionals planning to meet with different clients on the same trip. It helps save the operational costs of a business.
The multi-city trips with JetBlue are a great way for budget travel when you are alone or with a group. Also, it is quite flexible to book such flights, given that you can purchase such tickets both online and offline. One can buy these bookings via their TrueBlue points as well.
Feel free to reach out to us to book a multi-city trip with JetBlue. Also, the experts will help you pick the best budget and destinations for planning a long vacation with friends or family. The assistance is available 24/7 for 365 days.
JetBlue Multi-City Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find flights in multiple cities at JetBlue?
You need to click the multi-city option by changing the default roundtrip button available initially in the Jetblue booking portal.
What is a JetBlue multi city plane ticket?
While choosing JetBlue book a flight multi-city service, you open your options to pick any departure and arrival airport in one reservation. Hence, you can take a flight from any other locality instead of going to a destination and returning from it.
What happens when you select the multi city option on JetBlue’s website?
When you choose JetBlue Multi-City flights option, it will display two blanks for filling departure & arrival airports with the the dates column. However, you can tap the add a flight button to book more flights in one trip.