Aeromexico Seat Selection Policy
Do you want to customize any part of your air journey? Now you can pick a chair of your preference with the Aeromexico Seat Selection policy. This air carrier allows you the flexibility to buy a seat anytime between booking a ticket till you arrive at the airport.
For its reference, the air carrier offers a highly interactive and practical seat map. Passengers would know the positions and perks of their seats before they start their luxurious journey. You can book your seat with multiple options.
Hence, let’s understand when and how you must book your seat for maximum benefit.
How Many Types Of Chairs Are There In Aeromexico Seat Map?
Every passenger has a different level of comfort and budget. Therefore, the Aeromexico Seat map offers three types of options per travel class and fare. Check out which one suits you the best:
Main Cabin Economy (Preferred Seats)
- The cheapest option to fly with the airlines.
- Flyers can choose the preferred seats in this category of flight that are just behind the AMPlus seats.
- When passengers opt for the Aeromexico change seats, they can pick the chairs in front of the main cabin. Also, flyers can pick aisle and window seats.
- More legroom and priority boarding are other perks of this Aeromexico comfort class seats in the cheapest fare category.
AMPlus (Economy Plus)
- This travel class lies between the cheapest and costliest options.
- Perks of AMPlus seats include baggage handling, more Aeromexico legroom at the front cabin, and a chance to save time.
- Passengers get priority check-in and a separate overhead bin for carrying bag storage. Hence, it is also known as the Aeromexico tourist class travel category.
- Recline and legroom may differ on every aircraft. As per the Aeromexico Seat map 787, 12B- 15 H are AM plus seats.
Premier Class (Clase Premier)
- Aeromexico premier seats are the costliest travel category in this air travel company.
- Flyers can bid for an upgrade to these seats and enjoy complimentary seat selection in this travel class.
- Passengers get all perks of AMPlus seats in the Aeromexico business class seats.
- You will also have access to fully recline seats for naps, a wide range of entertainment, and a maximum amount of free carry bags.
Aeromexico seat selection policy provides seat assignment complimentary in business class seats. However, the rest of the categories must pay advance to pick their seats. Also, you will get a refund if you paid for the seat but were not assigned any when boarding the plane.
How to Select Seats On Aeromexico Flight?
As per the Aeromexico seat selection policy, anyone can choose their seats online, via expert assistance over the phone, via mobile app, and at the airport.
Via The Official Website
- Initially, check out the official homepage of the airline’s website on a safe browser.
- Next, tap the My Trips→ Manage My Trips option.
- Further, enter details such as booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
- After that, press enters and verify your ticket details.
- Now travelers can check out the Aeromexico seat map after clicking the pick a seat/ upgrade your seat option.
- Once you’ve selected the preference, the airlines will redirect you to the payments page.
- Kindly note that the price to mark a seat will depend upon distance/ domestic or international travel/ fare category/ and the time left for the flight’s departure.
- Finally, pay the applicable Aeromexico seat selection cost, and the airline will send you a confirmation email soon.
Through Aeromexico customer service
- Firstly, dial the live assistance phone number 1 (800) 237-6639 to talk to someone at the airline about changing your seat.
- Next, the IVR will connect you to the right executive within a short waiting period.
- Afterward, inform the travel expert about your seat preference, fare category, and booking details.
- They will verify your details and inform you of the applicable Aeromexico seat selection charge if any.
- Pay the respective fee and receive a confirmation message and email from the executive shortly.
As mentioned above, passengers can select their seats through web-check up upto 48 hours before flight departure via the official website. Otherwise, they can seek live assistance.
However, Aeromexico seat selection online is available on the mobile app also. When none of these options are available, you can directly visit the airport and choose your seat preference by talking to the Aeromexico executive.
How Much is Cost for Aeromexico Seat Selection?
The Aeromexico seat selection costs would vary according to the fare category. In business class, flyers get a free assignment on seats. However, if you wish to upgrade the seat, you must bid on the website.
Seat selection on Aeromexico AMPlus seats is as follows:
|Route||Mexican Purchase||Purchase Outside Mexico|
|Domestic flight (within Mexico)||Starting with Mex$ 349||Starting with 20 USD/ EUR/ GBP|
|International Flights||Starting with Mex$ 599||Starting with 30 USD/ EUR/ GBP|
As per the Aeromexico seat selection policy, preferred seat cost may vary on the time left for seat booking before the flight’s departure and whether you opted for a discounted fare or not.
Aeromexico Seat Selection FAQ
Can you pick your seats on Aeromexico?
Aeromexico check-in via the web allows one to pick their seats online 48 hours before departure. Otherwise, you can talk to someone at the airline or visit their airport office to book your seats. The same facility is available on the mobile app as well.
How to get Aeromexico free seat selection?
If you are buying a Clase premier ticket on the plane, the airline provides you with free seat selection till the check-in window closes. Otherwise, you can upgrade your seat and opt for the free choice of seat.
Does AeroMexico charge for seat selection?
Yes, indeed. Flyers of all fare classes, except business travelers, must pay a seat assignment fee to pick a chair of their preference during the air journey. Also, the price is valid for one passenger and one leg of the trip.
How much does Aeromexico charge for seat selection?
Aeromexico seat selection costs starts at USD 20 for domestic and $30 for international routes. However, flyers must pick up their seats at least 24 hours before flight’s departure as the chairs fill up quite soon