Do you know about the mint cabin and are willing to travel in the lavish cabin to your dream destination? If not, this blog will indeed help you with the best info. Here, you will also learn How to get upgrade to JetBlue mint? Be with this blog till the end to get all the needed details.
JetBlue Airways consists of a special kind of travel class that offers world-class and lavish facilities to its passengers. In this travel class, you will find all sorts of amazing facilities which can make your travel super comfortable and luxurious.
JetBlue Airways is famous for its in-budget airline facilities, the prime low-cost airline company in America, which improves your travel experience. Being established in August 1998, JetBlue Airways serves its 104 destinations with the help of its 284 aircraft.
Now, if you have booked the flight ticket of JetBlue Airlines, but at this moment, you want to upgrade, then you need to look at the important information mentioned below.
How to Upgrade to mint JetBlue?
Did you purchase the flight ticket & now looking to upgrade to Mint class. Because of that, you are looking to get complete information on How to upgrade to mint JetBlue? Well, if that is so, then pay attention to the below-listed methods:
- Firstly, you need to dial the JetBlue Airways official website.
- Secondly, fill in your login details to sign in to your account successfully.
- Afterward, you need to retrieve your ticket details and then check the availability of “Mint Upgrade.”
- Select the payment mode and pay for the mint upgrade.
- After that, you will get a confirmation from JetBlue Airways in your email about the confirmation of your upgrade.
- Next, complete the check-in process and choose your seats.
- Lastly, generate your boarding pass to complete the entire procedure.
- To start the offline upgrade procedure, you need first to dial the ideal JetBlue Mint Upgrade phone number 800-538-2583 to connect with its customer service.
- Secondly, you have to pay attention to the computerized IVR menu.
- Afterward, follow the menu and press the right button to connect with its live person.
- Once the live person of JetBlue Airways joins with you, you need to share your booking details and request for the JetBlue mint upgrade.
- The customer service agent of JetBlue will do the rest procedure.
You will get all the information about completing your mint upgrade via email or SMS.
JetBlue Mint Upgrade at the Gate,
- Yes, you can also upgrade to mint JetBlue at the gate.
- But, this will only happen with the availability of seats.
- You can do this while check-in.
- Sometimes, it may charge you, and sometimes not. (Contact JetBlue agent to know more)
- If you own a True Blue membership of JetBlue Airways, you can upgrade your cabin class with the first priority.
Available Travel Routes for JetBlue Mint Upgrade Passengers
If you have upgraded your JetBlue existing travel class, then you must want to know about the travel routes where you can travel. Well, if that is what you want, then look at the table mentioned below:
Non-stop Domestic JetBlue flights upgrade to Mint business class,
|Boston and New York (JFK)
|New York (JFK)
|New York (JFK) and Boston
|Boston, New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale and Miami
|Fort Lauderdale, New York (JFK), and Miami
Nonstop international JetBlue flights upgrade to Mint business class,
|New York (JFK)
|Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Aruba, Saint Thomas, Bridgetown, London-Heathrow (LHR), Liberia, London-Gatwick (LGW) and Granada.
|Bridgetown, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Liberia, Saint Lucia and Saint Thomas
|Liberia, Granada, Sint Maarten, Saint Thomas, Bridgetown and Saint Lucia.
These are the destinations and routes for where you can travel after upgrading your travel class into Mint travel class. You can speak to its live person for any more info any time you want.
What is the cost for a JetBlue upgrade to mint by miles?
Do you wish to upgrade your JetBlue mint by miles? If yes, then you will indeed be looking to know about What is the cost for a JetBlue upgrade to mint by miles? Well, here is the needed help:
Note: You can also use Emirates’ frequent flyer program (Skywards) to upgrade to JetBlue Mint by miles.
|One-way Distance (in miles)
|JetBlue Economy Cost With Emirates Miles
|JetBlue Mint Cost With Emirates Miles
|3,001 – 4,000
|4,001 – 5,000
|5,001 – 6,000
|251 – 500
|6,001 – 7,000
|7,001 – 15,000
|0 – 250
|501 – 1,000
|2,001 – 3,000
|1,001 – 2,000
Check this table carefully and get all the needed help related to the use of the miles for the JetBlue mint upgrade.
How much do I need to spend to purchase Trueblue points?
If you are eagerly seeking to purchase Trueblue points, then here is the table that can help you get the needed information:
You can spend USD 450 to USD 600 to buy 44000 points to 58900 points. To get further information related to the JetBlue Mint upgrade, you need to dial airlines phone number 800-538-2583 and speak to its live agent.
What does JetBlue Mint Class offer?
Firstly, JetBlue Mint is only available on a few selected Caribbean, Latin American, and Coast-to-coast routes, including all the flights to/from London. Next, when you fly on a JetBlue premium or first class, you expect extra space for seating. And, that’s what they exactly offer. They will provide you with a fully flat 6/8 seat equipped with a firmness adjustable feature as well as cushions and a massage service. Moreover, you get several bigger benefits such as:
Seats with a Suite
On a few JetBlue flights, you will experience the perfect suite life. JetBlue Mint Suites are the freshest upgrade to their existing premium class with All Aisle access. They have lie-flat seats and the Mint Studio on their front-row with the largest TV and even extra space for work.
Few Points to Remember before Requesting an Upgrade
If you want to have answers for “can I upgrade to mint on JetBlue?” You may know that JetBlue airways only allow Mint upgrades on a few flights, and therefore, you can not randomly request an upgrade. You must know the basic requirements for an upgrade to JetBlue Mint and also follow the seat-up-gradation rules. Here are a few points to remember before requesting an upgrade.
- If passengers wish to upgrade their JetBlue booking to a Mint Seat, they have to clear the seat upgrade fee that differs between $499 and $599.
- Depending on your flight type, your route, and your destination, this fee may vary.
- If you wish to get even more space when requesting a seat upgrade, you need to pay a $15 to $65 per way fee for upgrades.
- You need to pay this amount with your standard flight ticket charge.
- Besides, you can also call JetBlue airways to know more about JetBlue upgrade and enjoy your first-class flight with the airline.
If you have any issues with your upgrade, contact the Jetblue Espanol at the +1-860-374-7617 department and communicate with the experts. The airline experts will help you with anything you need without any delays.