Air travel in the Covid era was very dangerous. The actual issue has not been completely eliminated, but now people are moving from one sector to another. In order to keep flights safe, many airlines have begun to take different measures to maintain social distancing. Delta Airlines began to block the middle seats to provide passengers with more space during the pandemic.
If you want to know Is Delta blocking middle seats? the answer is no. Since May, Delta has stopped blocking seats and started a 100% attendance rate. Passengers can now book any seat they want, but they must follow the safety measures given below.
What are the safety measures that Delta takes during Flight?
- You need to use a mask that completely covers your nose and chin. It is not allowed to use headscarves or ordinary scarves instead of masks. Passengers must maintain social distancing and avoid contact with unnecessary items.
- Unless you must eat or drink, you should not remove the mask.
- You must get two doses of the drug to travel on Delta Airlines.
These are some of the safety measures you need to take when traveling with Delta airlines booking. If you have further questions about whether Delta is blocking the middle seat, you can contact the airline’s customer support.
Is Delta Blocking Middle Seats Now?
From May 1, Delta Airlines will open all seats to passengers, which is a full year after the airline began to block the middle seats to provide passengers with more social distancing space. Earlier this year, Delta blocking Middle Seats extended to April month.
- Although passengers can sit anywhere on the plane, the federal government still requires all passengers to wear masks when taking public transportation (including airplanes).
- In addition to opening more seats, Delta Airlines will also bring back snacks on its aircraft from April 14th, offering Coca-Cola drinks, almonds, Clif Bars, and of course Biscoff biscuits on domestic and some short-haul international flights.
Further, In June, the airline expanded its selection to include hot food options for Delta Airlines and first-class flights on designated domestic coast-to-coast routes and will provide fresh boxed lunches for first-class passengers on other U.S. routes in early July.
Prior to this, the airline decided to resume providing beer and wine services to first-class and comfort passengers in June 2020, and reopen the Sky Club lounge.
For those who are not ready to fly, Delta is extending the validity period of expired tickets. Any tickets originally scheduled to expire in 2021 will now be extended to December 31, 2022, and any tickets purchased in 2021 will also be extended to the end of 2022.
In addition, airlines will continue to waive the change fee for basic economy class tickets purchased before April 30, as well as any tickets from flights outside of North America.
Finally, if you need any help you can contact Delta airlines Telefono and speak to an airline executive for help. Our airline agents are also available to offer you unimaginable support throughout the flight.