Avail Best Offer on Royal Air Maroc Reservations Phone Number +1-888-541-9118
It is the largest airline of Morocco with over 100 plus scheduled Royal Air Maroc reservations to many domestic and international destinations. The airline is solely owned by the government headquartered on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport. The newly formed airlines have 60 aircraft, including four Commandos, six Bretagnes, two Languedocs, and five DC-3s. The airline is majorly famous for its friendly staff on board and at the airport, incredible food menu complemented with Wine or non-alcoholic drinks, and comfortable seats.
What Makes Royal Air Maroc Your First Choice?
The airline assures that your flight experience will be of comfort and convenience. A home-like atmosphere where, as a passenger, you will get a plethora of in-flight entertainment options varying from blockbusters movies of Hollywood to hardcore documentaries of real personalities and new gaming applications to good music-in-session videos. While you enjoy entertainment, you’ll receive a 3-course meal on every long-haul flight designed by well-renowned chefs from around the world. Still, if you are not convinced, how about the drinks? Royal Air Maroc reservations enable you to select your favorite type of drinks and relish international beverages at your seat’s comfort.
Royal Air Maroc Contact Number Details
|Royal Air Maroc Airlines Contact Number||+1-888-541-9118|
|Royal Air Maroc Airlines Number (United Kingdom)||+442073075870 / +(4420-7307 5840)|
|Royal Air Maroc Contact Info (Tunisia)||(+216 71 100 400)|
|Royal Air Maroc Contact Information (Germany)||+(49-69920-014 11/13/31/90/99)|
|Royal Air Maroc Airlines Contact Number (Qatar)||44 44 11 61|
|Royal Air Maroc Turkey Phone Info.||+ 90-212-241-32 63|
|Royal Air Maroc Booking (Togo)||+(228)-223-48-48|
|Royal Air Maroc Customer Service Contact Info.||+1-888-541-9118|
|Royal Air Maroc Flight Cancellation number||+1-888-541-9118|
|Baggage Helpline Number||+1-888-541-9118|
|Hubs||Mohammed V International Airport|
|Parent company||Moroccan (Government)|
|Headquarters||Casablanca-Anfa Airport Casablanca(Morocco)|
|Key people||Abdelhamid Addou|
How to Make Royal Air Maroc Reservations?
Royal Air Maroc reservations department allows customers to book their flight well in advance and grab incredible deals and offers, comprising of vacation packages, discounted hotel rooms, or a rental car for the entire trip. Royal Air Maroc booking is relatively quick; let’s see the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
- Start the process by selecting a round trip, a one-way trip, or a multi-city trip.
- Enter your departure airport in the ‘From’ field, and your aerial airport in the ‘To’ area.
- Select the date of departure and arrival.
- Select which passengers cabin class you want to travel in, for instance, if you’re going to travel in business class, click on the business class in the dialogue that will drop down when you click on the downward arrow.
- Select your payment option and type of currency if you are an international passenger.
- Click on the right arrow to move to the next page.
- You will find several flight options, based on your convenient time and date, select a flight.
- Select a preferred seat and food menu option, and click on next.
- Check the flight details and refundable or non-refundable policy very carefully. Click on next.
- Make your payment online, and you are good to go.
Once the Royal Air Maroc reservations are completed, you’ll receive a confirmation mail containing your e-ticket along with all the essential rules and regulations you need to follow while traveling on Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
Royal Air Maroc Airlines Offline Booking
While Royal Air Maroc online booking is comfortable for many, some people might find it challenging and inconvenient. Royal Air Maroc’s customer care executives are professional and well-aware of the ticketing process. They can help you with the booking procedure, flight itinerary selection, and any other grievances regarding the flight services. You can call them on their customer care number available on their official website. There are several numbers of international travelers, for example, you’ll find a different number of Royal Air Maroc U.S reservation and Canada reservation. So, select customer care numbers depending on your current country.
How Can I Manage my Royal Air Maroc Ticket Booking?
Royal Air Maroc Airlines enables you to modify or complete your ticket via manage booking online. If you have made your Royal Air Maroc reservation in haste, you need not worry about the details; you can modify your ticket at your home or office’s comfort. You can edit your details, including e-mail address, phone number, address, Safar flyer number, etc. You can request those additional benefits such as additional baggage allowance, change of seat, and select a special meal from the menu. Besides, you can quickly amend changes to the flight date, time, and itinerary, along with travel class, if your cabin class is modifiable. Let’s see how.
- Visit the official website of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
- Click on the ‘Manage booking’ option to modify your details.
- Enter the principal passenger’s name and booking reference code available in the confirmation mail. The confirmation code can be entered in upper case and lower case alike.
- Select the destination you are traveling to and click on the flight option.
- Click on modifiable services, and select one benefit that you want to change.
- Amend the changes, and click on continue.
- If the service is purchasable, click on your preferred payment option and make the payment instantly.
Once the changes are made, You will receive a confirmation mail regarding the changes made will be reflected on your e-ticket.
Royal Air Maroc check-in needs to be done 24 hours before the flight’s departure, online. If you are choosing desk check-in, you need to reach the airport 2-hours before the departure for domestic flights. For international flights, you need to reach 3 to 4 hours before departure. The airline have the right to give the reserved seat lest the check-in deadline is not respected. The check-in counter closes 60 minutes prior to boarding for online and offline check-in alike.
If you want to go through the desk check-in procedure, you just need your passport, e-ticket or Royal Air Maroc reservation number, and Safar flyer card, if you have applied for it.
If you have made business class Royal Air Maroc online booking, you have several check-in counters at your disposal for speeding up the check-in process.
Check-in for Unaccompanied Minors
At the airport, Royal Air Maroc staff will receive your child. There will be one staff member allotted for the child’s support for the entire journey until the minor is collected by the nominated person mentioned in the disclaimer. The minor should be wearing a pouch, which will help the staff to recognize the child during the entire trip.