Sun Country Seat Selection : Advance Seat Selection
Have you made a Sun Country seat selection at the time of flight ticket purchase? If not, don’t worry and book your favorite seats during check-in online 24 hours before departure.
At Sun Country, passengers can choose a window, main cabin, or aisle seat for an extra fee in advance. Moreover, seat selection is available when making a flight reservation or doing check-in.
But if you don’t select seats before flight departure, the airline will allot standard seats depending on the seat’s availability. Moreover, there are no charges for seats you didn’t book in advance.
You can learn about the step-by-step procedure on How to make a Sun Country seat selection?
How to Make a Sun Country Seat Selection after Flight Booking?
You can follow the following steps to find out: How to make a Sun Country Airlines seat selection after flight booking?
- First of all, navigate the airline’s official site.
- Second, click on the “Manage Trip” tab.
- Now, enter your last name and a flight ticket number.
- Choose the flight for which you want to book seats in advance.
- Next, click on the “Seat Map” button and choose the best seats for your trip.
- Once you have selected seats, go to your payment options and make the final payment.
- Finally, the airline will drop a confirmation mail to your registered email ID regarding your seat selection.
Flyers can give a call on 651-905-2737 and seek instant assistance from experts when making a Sun Country seat selection.
How Much are the Sun Country Seat Selection Fees?
Seat selection is applicable during online check-in and flight booking time. However, you must reserve seats using the six-letter flight ticket confirmation code. You might be thinking of how much are the Sun Country seat selection fees?
- The airline charges $25 per exit seat when booking flights and $15 per seat for a Coach Cabin seat.
- Additionally, if you upgrade to a seat a first-class seat, you have to pay additional fees between $89 and $189.
- The fees you pay for a seat reservation are non-refundable.
What are the Preferred Seats on Sun Country?
Preferred seats are generally the best in the cabin’s forward section. Moreover, it contains around 34 inches of legroom and three inches of recline, giving you enough space to stretch your legs. In addition, you will get access to the standard AC power outlets, separate USB charging ports, and a moveable headrest.
What happens if I don’t select seats in advance on Sun Country?
Before confirming your flight tickets, you must know what happens if I don’t select seats in advance on Sun Country? The airline makes a standard seat selection if you have booked a flight but forgot to make a seat reservation. Moreover, there will be no additional fees, but it will guarantee you seats in the same row. You can do Sun Country choose seats during check-in, beginning 24 hours before departure, and book the window or aisle seat.
Contact Sun Country Seat Selection Customer Service to Book Seats
Passengers can also get in touch with the Sun Country Airlines customer service team to make a seat reservation. Moreover, call on 651-905-2737 and instantly connect with a flight representative and ask for the best available seats. After that, tell them your trip details and seat requirements, and they will serve you with the best seats.