United Airlines is one of the world’s top airlines, flying to more than 210 U.S. and 120 international destinations. You may want to consider joining the MileagePlus program for Frequent flyers of United Airlines and book a ticket with the United Nations before your next business trip or vacation.
In addition to providing many daily flights around the world, United Airlines Book a Flight service also offers one of the top reward programs for frequent flyers. It provides a series of rich benefits, which are worthy of membership. You can get free flights and various services, from free checked luggage to club lounge access and upgrades to make your travel more enjoyable.
What is United Airlines MileagePlus?
United MileagePlus is the United Airlines frequent flyer program, which is a member of the Star Alliance. United Airlines serves in seven different hubs and serves dozens of countries/regions around the world. The United MileagePlus program is known for offering a wide array of reward travel destinations, outstanding awards and several unique ways to use and redeem United Airline Miles.
Joining MileagePlus is free, and you can get the elite status of four different levels. You can earn extra miles for every buck used on United flights, so you can get various benefits while flying. These benefits apply to different status levels, including free checked baggage, free same-day flight changes and flight upgrades. United Airlines is also known for its easy reward redemption.
How much are United Airlines Miles worth?
According to our 2020 air mileage valuation, the value of combined mileage is approximately 1.6 cents per mile, which is higher than the average air mileage value of 1.3 cents per mile. Combined mileage is more valuable than the mileage of American Airlines (1.0 US cents), Delta Air Lines (1.3 US cents) and Southwest Airlines (1.5 US cents) and is equal to JetBlue Airways (1.6 US cents).
However, in the final analysis, your choice of frequent flyer program also depends on factors other than the value of miles, such as where you live, where you fly, and the importance of elite member privileges. The United MileagePlus program has many advantages, but it also has disadvantages, like all frequent flyer programs.
Benefits of United Airlines Mileage Plus
- MileagePlus has received the highest rating in the frequent flyer program. It offers a wide range of redemption options on an award ticket and the highest value privileges for mid-to-high-level elite status.
- United Airlines is a Star Alliance member and can earn United Miles and redeem high-value awards on partner airlines, such as Lufthansa’s luxury first-class flights.
- United Airlines and its partners fly to all parts of the world every day, and the redemption options for award tickets are almost endless.
- There are additional privileges, like Excursionist Perk by United, in which you can get a free one-way flight in some award ticket bookings for multi-city options.
- United Airlines is also one of the few major airlines that does not impose fuel surcharges on award ticket bookings.
You can dial United Airlines Telefono and speak to an airline agent for more detailed information on this service and its benefits.