Did you know that United has a special scheme for travelers in a group of 10 or more people? The United Airlines group travel facility offers a fixed price per passenger and many other benefits in their group booking scheme. Family and friends will benefit from it.
Enjoy special privileges when 10 or more people plan to fly together on one itinerary. United Airlines allows you to book tickets early and pay later for them. Hence, it is quite a convenient way to travel together.
Let’s understand its benefits and make the best use of the group travel facility at United.
United Airlines Group Travel Policy
Suppose you have group travel planned with your travel buddies. In that case, you can purchase united airlines group tickets and head on to your holiday destination. However, before you go on with the actual booking process, you need to know a few details about group travel. Group travel feature is different from usual plane reservations. United Airlines allows 10 or more people to fly together under one booking. The group facility is offered for a sports team at 6 members in the United.
Here are the details:
- A Group of 10 or more people gets special pricing when they travel together with a common itinerary, date, and time.
- Charges per head are the same. Hence, there is a guaranteed fare on the entire booking.
- For the sports team, United has reduced the of people in a group to 6. Hence, the same group booking facilities would be available.
- Lastly, the passenger has to fill online form and receive a quote. After that, one can purchase group tickets.
Benefits of Booking a Group Travel on United Airlines
The United group sales tickets offer multiple benefits that individual bookings won’t provide. Here is how these tickets are different from regular travel:
- You get a dedicated group airport coordinator.
- Also, group bookings get priority check-in at United.
- Further, once you receive a quote from the airline, it won’t change till a fixed time.
- Besides, one price is guaranteed for the entire group.
- Once you agree on the United Airlines group rates, make a fixed deposit and pay the rest of the amount later.
- Passengers can change names for free.
Besides, there is a separate phone number to place United Airlines group travel requests or ask related doubts.
How Do I Book United Airlines Group Travel Tickets?
Passengers can fill out the online form or dial United Airlines phone number 1-800-426-1122 or 1-860-374-7617 to place a request. Here is how group travel booking works:
- Firstly, checkout the United Groups online bid request form.
- After that, fill out the detailed form and press submit.
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an email response.
- The email will contain United Airlines group rates and valid quotes for a limited time.
- If you agree to that quote, you can confirm your reservation and pay the initial deposit amount.
Alternatively, you can dial United Groups phone number 1-800-426-1122 M-F to get a quote. Kindly note that 1 adult can accompany upto 15 kids of 14 years or younger on a group ticket at United.
What are the United Airline Group Travel Timings?
United airlines group sales is a separate department from its regular operations to offer travel related services. Kindly note these timings.
|United airlines group tickets bookings and enquiry||7:00 AM To 8:00 PM CT||Monday- Friday||1-800-426-1122|
|United Airlines customer service for regular bookings/ cancellations.||24/7||All Days||1 (800) 864-8331|
You can also talk to dedicated United Airlines group travel experts on the phone if you have any special baggage necessities. You can likewise contact the authorities of United client service by dialing its true telephone number. It grants you to get and treasure United Airlines Group Discount, which you get with their help. Accessible for every one of the travelers can use this 24*7 client assistance. It permits them to get the data of the accessible United Airlines Group travel booking spaces that are accessible at a rebate.
Read More Related Blog Post Links:
- How do I Speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- What is United missed flight?
- United Airlines Travel Agent
- United Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How to get a refund from united airlines?
- United Airlines senior discount
- How to use united airlines voucher?
- united last minute deals
- How to get united airlines student discount?
- United Airlines Seat Selection
United Airlines Group Travel Frequently Asked Questions
What is the United Airlines group travel phone number?
To book group reservations at United Airlines, you can dial their live group travel assistance number at 1-800-426-1122. The team is available from Monday – Friday between 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM as per Central time.
Do United Airlines offer discounts for group travel?
Yes, it does. When 10 or more people travel together in one reservation, they qualify for group bookings. Contact the reservations to ask for the lowest prices available, as one can purchase these tickets only through the United customer service.
How do I quote a group bid to get United tickets?
Passengers must find out and fill out the online bid request form on the website and wait for the official response. You will get confirmation from the United customer service executives within 2 business days about the availability and whether your bid qualifies or not.
Do airlines give discounts for weddings?
Yes, they do. United Airlines and many other air companies offer 5% or more discounts on booking tickets 60 days or before the flight’s date of departure. To secure the booking, you must pay an initial non-refundable charge per person.
How do I book a United flight with a group booking?
Passengers must check out the dedicated customer service number for group bookings at United airlines to secure travel-together tickets. Secure the cheapest rates by choosing flights on Tuesdays and other off-peak days.
How to check in for United Airlines group travel tickets?
United will place everyone in the group in priority boarding sections. Also, only one of you would need to show the ticket to the airline staff at check-in. The rest of the group only needs to have their ID cards with them for check-in and boarding.