Did your plans to travel to another city change suddenly? For such situations, people must know the flight modification policies, such as the Latam change flight policy. The air carrier offers easy terms for modifying a flight’s date and destination.
For instance, you are required to pay a flight change fee after the period is over. What’s more necessary is that you must pay the fare difference while changing your ticket. Passengers can make changes both online and offline.
Read this blog to learn all policy details regarding changing LATAM Airlines’ flights.
LATAM Change Flight Policy 24 Hours
Latam change flight policy allows bookings to and from the USA to cancel flight tickets for free within 24 hours of purchase. Here are its conditions:
- Passengers must have booked their flight ticket with Latam Airlines directly.
- Also, the booking must be bought when 7 or more days are left for departure.
- Besides, both refundable and non-refundable tickets are eligible for this policy.
- Further, travelers get a 100% refund on their original booking form.
- Lastly, regular fare rules will apply when 24 hours have passed since your booking.
The Latam change reservation process will accept cancellations directly from the website only. After that, regular rules of non-refundable or refundable tickets will apply to your ticket.
LATAM Ticket Change Policy Beyond 24 Hours
You can change your Latam Flight even after 24 hours have passed since your booking. In such a case, however, the fare difference will rise, and you would also need to pay the Latam change flight policy fee. Details:
- The fare difference applies per passenger per leg of the journey.
- Also, fare and flight change fees depend on fare rules.
- Further, you can’t modify an itinerary after the flight’s departure.
- Latam Airlines ticket change policy accepts modifications for directly bought tickets only.
- Finally, for travel agency ticket purchases, you need to contact them for changes.
To check whether you are eligible for a flight change fee, kindly contact reservations at 1 (866) 435-9526. The live executives will verify the details and let you know.
How to Change Flight LATAM Airlines Online?
To use the Latam change flight policy online, visit the official website while keeping your reservation details handy. Follow the process to get started:
- Visit the official website of LATAM Airlines.
- Further, enter the basic details to log in to your account.
- Find the “my trips” menu, which you can see on the homepage.
- Once all booked flights appear, choose your desired booking for change.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to modify your Latam Airlines flight successfully.
Finally, you will receive a confirmation email if you’ve made the required payment (if necessary) for the flight change.
Can I Change My Latam Flight Via Phone Call?
Yes, you can. You can change or cancel your flight, apart from booking or buying an in-flight service. You must follow IVR instructions after dialing the latam customer service number.
- Firstly, dial the official number 1 (866) 435-9526 to modify the booking.
- Listen to the IVR attentively and press the key to choose a language.
- After that, press the key to the flight change menu.
- Or, dial the key that connects you with an agent.
- Once connected, provide the booking details.
- They will verify the ticket, check eligibility, and let you know the cost.
Finally, you can proceed with Latam Flight Booking by paying the total cost. The agent will process your request and issue a new ticket on your confirmation email ID.
How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight With LATAM?
The Latam ticket change fee depends upon the domestic or international route countries involved in the travel. Follow the table to find out how much you need to pay:
Latam Flight Change Fee For Domestic Routes:
|Domestic Route||Ticket change fees|
|Within Chile||USD 40|
|In Brazil||USD 60|
|Within Columbia||USD 25|
|In Peru||USD 16|
|Within Ecuador||USD 15|
Latam Airlines Change Fee For International Routes:
|International Route||Ticket change fees|
|Between South American Region||USD 75|
|In areas between the United States and South America||USD 200|
|Other international routes||USD 150|
You can change your flight only when it hasn’t expired. Also, you can only request a modification before the flight has departed.
Read More Blogs Here: