Do you wish to sit with your friends or family on an air journey? To enhance your in-flight experience, you must reserve a chair under the Allegiant air seat selection policy. The airline offers passengers the choice of picking their seats in advance for a smooth journey that suits their needs.
Allegiant Airlines offers comfortable leather seats in exchange for a nominal fee. The policy allows you to sit with your travel companion or even book an exit-row seat for more leg space.
Read to know when you qualify for a seat selection per the Allegiant contract of carriage.
Allegiant Air Seat Selection Policy
Allegiant Airlines’ seat selection facility is necessary when you want to sit with your party or enjoy more leg space. For more information on the seating arrangement, kindly read the policy details below:
- Passengers can buy a seat assignment at the time of booking their tickets.
- However, you can also book your seats after your reservation is confirmed.
- Allegiant air boarding policy assigns random seats at check-in if you don’t buy a preference.
- Also, seat selection is available per passenger per leg of the journey.
- During online check-in, passengers can view their seat assignments and upgrades.
- Further, passengers can change their seat selection via the manage travel option.
- However, you can’t choose a new seat once you’ve printed the boarding pass.
- Lastly, you must buy the ticket from official sources only.
Passengers traveling in Allegiant Airlines can choose from window, aisle, exit row, and middle seats. They can pick their preferred seats that enhance their comfort and travel experience.
How Can You Pick Your Seats on Allegiant Online?
Allegiant Airlines will randomly assign you a seat during check-in, which might not fit your link. Book your seats in advance by visiting the manage travel option to avoid this. The process is mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official homepage of Allegiant Airlines website.
- Further, go to the travel info menu and find the “flying with allegiant” sub-head.
- Click the manage my travel option to arrive at a menu.
- After that, fill in details by confirmation, email ID, or payment card details.
- Click the find my trip button and arrive at your booking details.
- Find the Allegiant air seat selection option for your reservation.
- Next, you will see an allegiant flight seating chart to pick your spot.
Follow the rest of the prompts till you arrive at the payments page. Pay the seat selection charges here and confirm your booking with Allegiant Airlines.
How to Reserve Seats via Allegiant Air Customer Service?
Through customer service, the Allegiant Air seat selection policy lets you reserve a seat in advance. However, keep the payment details and seat preference ready to pick the seat before it becomes unavailable.
- Dial 1 (702) 505-8888 to talk to Allegiant customer service representatives.
- Further, listen to the IVR menu carefully.
- Pick the menu that redirects you to Allegiant Airlines reservations seat assignment.
- Otherwise, press the key that connects you with an executive.
- Furthermore, provide your booking details and seat preference.
As per the seating policy of allegiant airlines, the agent will let you know your options and the applicable fee. Once you pay the amount, the executive will book the seat for you and send you details immediately.
What Happens If You Skip Seat Selection on Allegiant?
Are you wondering, “Should I pay for a seat assignment on Allegiant”? The answer depends upon if you are picky or not.
Allegiant Airlines offers a seat from the remaining options when passengers don’t reserve a seat in advance. The airline assigns seats during online, mobile, or airport check-ins. The air carrier opens its check-in window 24 hours before the flight’s departure and closes an hour before the flight’s take-off.
You can do so during online check-in via the Allegiant air seating chart to view the assigned seat on your Allegiant Airlines Reservations. If you haven’t picked a seat before check-in, you can still visit the manage travel option and change your preference.
How Much Does It Cost to Select A Seat on Allegiant Air?
Allegiant air seat selection fee ranges between $0 to $80 per passenger per leg of the journey when booking your Allegiant Airlines reservation. The charges to pick a seat to depend upon the following:
- Time left for the flight’s departure.
- Also, the preferred seat: window, aisle, middle, exit row, front row, etc.
- Booking a seat during or after making a reservation.
- Buying tickets through branded credit cards or elite membership.
- Type of route: domestic or international.
Passengers can check the Allegiant official site to refer to the seat map for better clarity of seat positions. Otherwise, they can call the airline’s executive and clear their doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best seats on an Allegiant plane?
According to the allegiant air a320 seating chart, the 12th and 14th rows offer the most desirable seat as they have more space and better positions. The 14th row has overhead bin space for storage and broader chairs. More legroom space is available.
How does allegiant air assign seats?
The airline will automatically assign you a seat when you check in for your flight through the Allegiant Airlines app, website, or at the airport. The check-in ends 45 minutes before the flight’s departure. Hence, check in early for better seats.
Read More Blogs Here:
How to book Allegiant Airlines Group Travel?
HOW do i talk to a person at allegiant air?
Allegiant airlines cancellation policy