How to book a flight on American airlines?
Are you tired of sitting idle at home? Or do you have an urge to escape from the daily work routines and hectic office hours? No matter you need to go on an overseas holiday or just need a weekend escape to get away from the office, you can have it all with American Airlines. Just make your American Airlines booking and get ready for an exciting holiday to your favorite destination.
We know destinations can be many, but American Airlines is there to help you. So, do not delve into thoughts and just confirm your flights already. Even if you are free next month, you can make a booking now with American Airlines.
Moreover, American Airlines is the major carrier in the United States that offers low-cost flights to worldwide locations. And many passengers only prefer to make their flight bookings with them. The only reason is that American Airlines is the best air travel partner for each of us. But how can you use the American Airlines book flight service?
Let’s take a look!
Steps to make American Airlines Booking
A passenger can book his flight with American Airlines online or by calling the American airlines booking phone number. If you choose the online option, you can follow these steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the American Airlines official website on your preferred web browser and log in. You can log in directly to your account if you have any, or you can do a guest login to continue.
- Next, you will land on the homepage of the website, where you will see the American Airlines booking options.
- Initiate the booking process by clicking on the “Find Flights” tab on this page.
- Further, select the type of trip, that is, one-way or round trip. By default, the round Trip option is selected. You can choose any you want as per your itinerary.
- Next, you can check the box in front of the “Redeem Miles” option if you wish to book a flight using your miles balance. Else, continue with the box unchecked.
- Now, provide the Departure and destination information along with the airports in the “From” and “To” sections.
- Next to it, fill in the number of Adults traveling in this itinerary.
- After that, provide the departure and return dates. Afterward, fill in the number of children traveling with you.
- Finally, click the search button and wait for the page to load that will display the list of available flights based on your selection.
- There, you can select the cabin type and the flight based on the time and fare charges and click on “Continue.
Note: If you need an upgrade now, you can upgrade to first class by paying extra. Or you can use the American airlines manage booking option later. This option helps the passenger to make certain changes to their flights.
- Now, move to the next page to provide the passenger details with the name, address, and contact.
- Now, you’ll see the total payable amount and also the policies for baggage and fare. You can click “Continue” again to land on the payments page.
- Pay for the flights if you left the miles option unchecked. Otherwise, you’ll see the amount in miles, and the miles will be deducted from your account for booking.
Afterward, you will receive an email from the airline confirming your flights and with the American airlines booking number on the e-ticket. This number will later help you to check-in and use other manage booking services by American Airlines. You can even review your flight booking with the help of this booking confirmation number