Did you suddenly change your plans because your companion fell ill before the journey? Don’t worry, as Singapore airlines change flight policy lets you modify the date and destination of your booking as and when you want.
However, you might have to pay a fee to modify your booking. Besides, there are some rules and regulations the passenger has to follow as this facility is not open to everyone. Knowing about them is necessary to make an informed decision.
Hence, let’s read out in detail and avoid failures in changing flights in the future.
Change Your Flight on Singapore Airlines
The Singapore Airlines complimentary rebooking policy lets you modify a booking free once till 2 hours before the flight’s take-off. Fare difference will apply.
Hence, the flight changing facility has the following features:
- Passengers can modify their bookings for free once. A one-time rebooking fee waiver is available for all Singapore airline bookings.
- All reservation changes made upto 2 hours before the flight’s take-off are eligible for this waiver.
Note: Even if passengers are not paying the Singapore change flight fee, they have to pay the difference in fare. This rule applies to all ticket modifications.
Singapore Airlines Flight Change Rules & Regulations
Passengers must read these terms & conditions before they use the Singapore airlines rescheduled flight service. It helps avoid additional charges.
- Firstly, the service to rebook and re-route your flight is available only till 2 hours before the flight’s departure. After that, you will have to pay the fee.
- Also, the flier has to complete their journey within the ticket validity period.
- Further, upon issuance of a new ticket, a new period of validity starts; however, there are conditions to the new fare.
- Purchase of additional baggage will transfer to a new Singapore Airlines ticket only if you have modified the travel date. When you change the destination, the airline will refund the entire amount.
- If you’ve bought a seat selection, it will transfer to a new flight only if you modify the travel date (subject to availability). Otherwise, the airlines will refund your amount.
Singapore Airlines Flight Booking Change for award tickets and credits is possible only via the 24/7 live customer assistance service.
How do I Change Flight on Singapore Airlines?
Passengers can request the Singapore Airlines travel fee waiver for changing flights by visiting the official website or dialing the assistance number +65 6407 5332.
Via The Official Website
- Firstly, check out the official homepage of the air carrier.
- Next, click Plan Your Travel from the menu bar on top.
- Further, choose the Your Booking option from the list of items available.
- After that, you have to click the Manage Bookings button.
- Now, fill the form to retrieve your booking by filling the 6 digit booking reference or 13 digit ticket number along with the last name.
- Verify your Singapore Airlines reservation details and proceed towards the change this flight link.
Follow the rest of the prompts and change Singapore Airlines Flight Date for free if you haven’t used your one-time waiver option till now.
Via The Singapore Airlines Customer Service
- Initially, dial the Singapore airlines phone number that we have mentioned above.
- Further, follow the IVR guidance to find the right person to resolve your query.
- Once the connection is live, inform them that you wish to modify your booking. Please give them your booking reference number and last name.
- Also, let them know if you wish to modify the date or destination on Singapore Airlines ticket.
- Don’t forget to inform them of the add-ons you’ve bought with the ticket if any.
- Next, they will put you on hold and verify your booking details. If the desired modification is available, they will process it for free due to the one-time waiver facility available.
You will receive a confirmation email for the change flight charges you have paid for you Singapore Airlines Manage Booking.
How Much Is The Singapore Airlines Change Flight Fee?
Passengers do not need to pay Singapore Airlines Flight Change Fee till their one-time waiver of the fee is not used. Also, you won’t be charged anything for modification if there are more than 2 hours left for your flight to depart.
However, you might have to pay a flight modification fee starting from $50 to change a basic fare ticket. This fee may go higher when you have used your one-time, and the flight is international and long-haul.
Read More Blogs Here:
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
Singapore Airlines Manage Booking
Frequently Asked Questions on Singapore Airlines Change Flight Policy
Can I change my date of the Singapore flight?
If you’ve bought the ticket directly from Singapore Airlines, you can change your flight’s date for free. All you have to do is log in to the website and visit the Manage booking section. Call the airlines directly if one of your flights is on the waiting list.
How Do I Talk To Someone At Singapore Airlines to change flight?
Dial Singapore Airlines change flight contact number +65 6407 5332 to modify the date or destination of your booking. If your flight is on the waiting list, then there is no other option for its change other than dialing this number.
Does Singapore Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Flights departing from or to the USA are eligible for the 24-hour risk-free cancellation. You can cancel and rebook your flight when the current flight was canceled within 24 hours of purchase. However, at the time of its booking, the departure must be away by more than 7 days.