Learn the complete process of Air France change flights online and offline.
Are you looking for ways to change your existing flight at Air France? You’ve come to the right place. The Air France change flight dates & destination policy lets you modify a booking before the flight’s check-in period is over. Sometimes, you can make these changes for free.
Hence, let’s understand the process and learn when to get this facility for free.
Step By Step Guide to Change Air France Flight
A passenger can use the Air France change facility online, via call, and at the airport. The fee of changing flight varies as per the option you opt for modifying your existing ticket.
Method 1: Via The Official Website
- Firstly, check out the official domain: https://wwws.airfrance.us.
- Next, go to the My Bookings menu.
- Further, log into your account or view your booking.
- If you log in to your account, go to my trips and click the ticket you wish to change.
- If you’ve opened view your booking, then review the ticket details.
- After that, choose the change flight date/ destination option.
- Enter the new destination/ date.
- Pay the respective change flight fees.
Also, you have to pay the applicable fare difference apart from the service fee. You will get a confirmed ticket if a flight is available to new dates and destinations.
Method 2: Through Air France Customer Service
- Initially, dial Air France flight number 1 (800) 237-2747.
- Next, wait for the IVR to provide instructions.
- Further, press the required number to repeat instructions ( in case you missed them).
- After that, press the key to change the flight service.
- Besides, keeping a list of alternative dates; helps get a cheaper deal.
- Press the necessary key to speak to an executive.
Once your call connects, you can provide alternative details, and the representative will check availability. Pay the necessary change fee and confirm your new booking with Air France.
Air France Change Flight Fees
The Air France flight change fee ranges between €0 -€35 as per your fare category rules. The lowest and most restrictive fares must pay the highest change flight fee.
- Bookings over €100 are not charged any flight change fee.
- Also, the passenger has to pay the applicable fare difference.
- Besides, if you have a flex fare ticket, you can modify your flight to/from Europe/ North Africa/ Israel numerous times without a fee.
- After the risk-free period of 24 hours, you must pay the applicable fare difference along with the Air France cancellation & flight change fee of €0 -€35.
Dial the Air France booking phone number 1 (800) 237-2747 to check if your booking is eligible for flight change and the fee applicable for this service.
Air France Flight Change Date & Time Policy
A passenger can modify Air France booking regardless of their fare category. However, after the risk-free period of 24 hours, you must pay the fare difference and cost of changing the flight’s date and time. Passengers have to take note of the following conditions:
- Group fares are not eligible for the flight modification facility.
- The passenger must pay the fare difference if any.
- Besides, Air France cancellation policy allows you to cancel or change flights for free under the risk-free period.
- After the duration, you must pay a fee between €0 -€35 or an equivalent amount converted to your currency.
Lastly, you can make an flight change before departure to receive some value. After the departure, the entire amount will be forfeited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you change an Air France flight?
Passengers can modify or cancel their existing booking as per their fare conditions. Some fare conditions don’t allow you to adjust your ticket. To change/ cancel the ticket, go to the air France manage booking option and click modify this trip. You can also modify award tickets through this option.
Can I change my Air France flight for free?
You can modify Air France flights for free within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. However, if less than 7 days are left when booking the ticket, you must pay a separate charge to cancel or change your flight.
How much does it cost to change flights Air France?
|Change made on Airfrance official website or counter||Change made at the airport the scheduled departure date|
|Ticket purchased on Airfrance official website or counter||No FEE||15 €*|
|Ticket purchased via the third party||No FEE||15 €*|
Why can’t I change my flight Air France?
The Air France cancellation & refund policy lets you change only those flights booked directly from the official website or other Air France sources. If you’ve booked through a third party, you have to get in touch with the agent directly to make changes.