Make Icelandair Reservations +1-888-293-6007 and Grab Amazing Deals
Icelandair is the prime carrier of Iceland, with its headquarters at Reykjavik(RKV) airport. The airline has been a member of the International Air Transport Association since 1950, a member of the European Aviation Association since 1957, and a member of the Flight Safety Foundation since 1966. Iceland’s stunning landscapes f Iceland are amazing and worth-to-see, and making Icelandair Reservations will add to your excitement by giving you a number of amazing and budget-friendly deals to book your air travel.
Destinations Served by Icelandair
Icelandair flies to 26 European destinations and 23 North American destinations. It flies to a total of 49 cities in sixteen countries, which include Akureyri, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Bergen, Anchorage, Barcelona, Denver, Frankfurt, Boston, Brussels, Helsinki, Madrid, London, Toronto, Stavanger, Vancouver, Portland, Washington, Minneapolis, New York, Munich, Orlando and Zurich, etc. which means you can make Iceland reservations to visit any of these countries and enjoy your vacations to the fullest.
Icelandair Manage Booking service
Manage my reservations option can help users easily edit or cancel their reservations. Once you have made Icelandair booking and now looking for options to make changes to it. You must be aware that Icelandair provides separate manage booking service on its website, just in case you don’t understand the procedure, follow the steps below and manage your reservations easily:
Steps to manage Icelandair Booking
- Go to the official Icelandair website to log in to your account to proceed to Icelandair, manage my booking.
- Move the cursor to the booking section, and then click the icelandair manage booking option.
- Enter the booking number and last name and click on the search option.
- All reservations will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the edit/cancel option in case the passenger wants to modify the booking, then select the new flight and pay the difference between the previous and the new booking.
- The airline has a 24-hour cancellation policy, according to which the user can cancel the flight within 24 hours of the original booking, and then no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Passengers can even calculate the refund amount easily through an online calculator, or choose mileage or points as a refund for a discount.
- Also note that after the above steps are completed, the passenger will receive a new ticket on the registered email address.
If you still have any questions about Icelandair manage booking process, please contact their support desk or send an email to them and their supervisor will be available 24/7 to solve your problem. Icelandair provides all its customers with world-class facilities and services in a very simple way.
Baggage Allowance of Icelandair
Economy Class Baggage Allowance
The passengers who made their Icelandair reservations in Economy class can take one carry-on baggage per person. Also, they can take one personal thing with them. Along with that, they are allowed one checked luggage weighing no more than 23 kg for flights within the cities of Europe.
Economy Class comfort passengers can take along two checked baggage along with them of weight up to 23 Kg each. For carry-on, they are allowed two carry-on bags per person and one personal item.
Saga Class Baggage Allowance
The passengers who made Iceland Airlines Reservations in Saga Class can take along two carry-on Luggage per person with them on the flights, and one personal thing is also allowed per person. For checked luggage, they can take along two checked baggage of weight up to 32 kg each and size no more than 158cm.
Each carry-on luggage must not exceed 10 kg of weight with 40x30x15 cm in dimensions.
Icelandair Contact Number Details
|Icelandair Reservations Number||+1-888-293-6007|
|Icelandair Customer Service Number||1 (800 223)-5500|
|Icelandair Booking Number||+1-888-293-6007|
|Hubs||Keflavík International Airport|
|Key people||Bogi Nils Bogason, CEO|
|Parent company||Icelandair Group|
|Website||Click Here Official Website|
Travel classes offered by Icelandair
Iceland Air Reservations can be made in Economy Standard class, Saga premium or business class, and Saga PremiumFlex class, an upgrade to business class.
Economy Light and Flex Class
- This is perfect in terms of budget as well as quality.
- The passengers who made their Icelandair Reservations in Economy Class can experience a wide range of facilities, including complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, Inflight entertainment access.
- In addition to this, they can buy some alcoholic drinks, meals as well as Wi-Fi by paying a fee.
- Free Check-in bag is allowed as well as there are 161 seats in economy class where seating can be varying based on the aircraft.
Business Class or Saga Premium Class
- Suppose you want to experience luxury from the time you enter the airport to the time your plane lands at its destination. In that case, you can make Icelandic Airlines Reservations in Saga Premium/business class.
- A particular lounge is designed for Saga Premium passengers, where they can enjoy a picturesque view with a delicious meal.
- They can find everything they need before the flight departs.
- The seats of Saga Premium Class are sorted in a group of two so each passenger can either have a window or aisle seat with a massive range of inflight amenities available only for them.
Business Class Upgrade
Saga Premium Flex Class or business Class upgrade can be made for getting extra luxury and comfort experience on your Icelandair Reservations.
Check-in Policy of Icelandair
Online or Web Check-in
- Passengers who made Iceland Air Reservations can do Online check-in by visiting the official website of Icelandair.
Find the Check-in page on the website.
- Enter the details of your reservation to complete the check-in
- Online check-in will open 36 hours prior to your flight’s scheduled departure time of your flight ht departs.
- Passengers can directly visit the airport to complete their Icelandair check-in through the check-in desks.
- They can also use self-service kiosks if available and do it by themselves at the airport and board their Iceland Airlines reservation Flight.
Inflight amenities offered by Icelandair
On all Iceland reservations flights, passengers will be provided with approximately 50,000 minutes of in-flight entertainment time. From newly released movies to Icelandic music, there is something to entertain everyone on the plane. There are magazines and newspapers onboard for you to read.
Food and meals options
Passengers taking Premium or Premium Flex flights will receive free food and beverages, while passengers aged 2-11 will receive free children’s meals and juice. Meals for Infants must be booked at the Icelandair reservations service desk.
Passengers whose meals are not included in the fare can pre-order meals and snacks on the flight or use credit, debit cards, and Icelandair Saga points to purchase on board. Please note that online booking is cheaper.
Drinks and Liquor
Icelandair Reservations provides passengers with the ability to order drinks on board. You can order some free soft drinks, such as Coke, juice, or water, or you can choose alcoholic beverages.
Icelandair flights Reservations in the English language
Passengers can book flights with Icelandair in English, which means that when booking your flight the communication will be of the highest quality without any language issues. You can rest assured that you are using a trustworthy and reliable company that will ensure that your flight is as you please and may answer any queries. For more information, you can contact the Icelandair reservations telephone number and have your issues solved as well as all your questions answered.
Special Services offered by Icelandair
Icelandair offers a lot of special services for all of its passengers. You can directly go to your Icelanmdair reservations lookup and check for the available services. Also, you can go to the website and manage your booking.
If you need a wheelchair on an Icelandair Reservations flight. You can request this service by arriving at the airline’s office or contacting their customer service team beforehand.
To book your child of age between 12 and 15 years to travel alone on Icelandair, you can contact with Iceland Airlines reservations Customer service team and book their travel. If you need a wheelchair on an Icelandair Reservations flight. You can request this service by arriving at the airline’s office or contacting their customer service team beforehand.
Icelandair Airlines Customer Reviews
Grab 30% Off On Top Airlines
|American Airlines Reservations||Turkish Airlines Reservations|
|Copa Airlines Reservations||Delta Airlines Reservations|