What is Frontier Airlines pet policy?
Will your pet be part of your ideal family holiday? Do you fear their safety when flying aboard? Well, Frontier Airlines fully sympathizes with you and can easily let you fly with your little companions having wings or paws. The airline is hell-bent on providing a safe travel journey for your pet cats, dogs, or hamsters. They will make sure to stay healthy throughout the trip. However, before booking Frontier Airlines for your pet animals, you must be familiar with the specific terms and conditions of the Frontier Airlines pet policy. Because without complying with the rules, you can not take your pets on board.
Rules and conditions related with Frontier Airlines pet policy
In addition to online booking, you may also need to contact Frontier Airlines customer service phone to book pets as soon as possible. You may even know the Frontier Airlines in cabin pet policy rules to take your furry companions with you. In the following points, we have introduced the necessary guidelines that allow you to take pets on Frontier Airlines flights so that you can better understand the service.
- There is an additional charge of 99 USD for pets.
- Customers must pay this fee at the time of booking or when checking in at the airport.
- Frontier Airlines does not allow pets to be boarded as checked baggage.
- You must put your pet in a pet crate up to 18 X 14 X 8 inches.
- Before making a separate reservation for your pet, be sure to check the regulations of your landing country.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring large birds, reptiles, rodents, insects, and spiders on board.
- If you bring your pet into the cabin, you cannot sit in the emergency seat and the first row.
- During the entire air travel, you must put your pet in a pet stroller.
- The pet travel bag must be long enough for your pet to sit, sleep, stand, and move. In addition, you must place the pet cage under the seat in front of you.
Keep reading further…
- If you are flying to a destination abroad, you must submit a pet’s health certificate. The health certificate must be in English or French.
- The allowed number of pet containers on Frontier Airlines flights is limited. So, you need to follow Frontier Airlines pet travel policy and book your animals as soon as possible to avoid any trouble.
- Frontier Airlines international flights only allow domestic pets and dogs, Therefore, no other animal is accepted…
- Moreover, the pet must not make any damage. If it becomes like this at any time, you are responsible for comforting your animal and calming him down.
- The suitcase must be large enough so that your pet can easily sit, stand, and turn around naturally.
- In addition, pet containers must be thoroughly ventilated to prevent your animals from suffocating.
- If your pet travels to and from Canada, you need to be vaccinated against rabies and present a valid health certificate.
- If you have other questions, please feel free to contact Frontier Airlines Telefono and book your pet easily.
Frontier Airlines pet policy – Consider the following points:
Pet Travel Cost
You need to pay a fee of $99. You can pay in advance when booking or checking pets. Therefore, when booking Frontier Airlines tickets, you need to purchase pet tickets as well.
Pet transport container details:
You can bring personal items of size 8″ x 14″ x 18″ or a handbag and pet suitcase with size 10″ x 16″ x 24″. If you decide to bring carry-on baggage, you need to remember that Frontier Airlines charges an additional fee.
Documents for health
Frontier Airlines will require passengers to bring documents about pet health.
Food and water:
Frontier Airlines pet policy also recommends that you shouldn’t provide any food or feed water to your pet within the first four hours after the flight’s departure. Moreover, If you choose this airline, one of the most important things to remember is that you can’t check your pet as luggage.
After carefully reviewing the pet policy for Frontier Airlines, you also need to carefully review the government, customs, local regulations of the destination or your region.
Frontier Airlines allows or doesn’t allow the following Species
Species permitted in the cabin:
- Domesticated pet dogs or cats
- Guinea Pigs
- Small HOusehold birds
These are all allowed on your Frontier Airlines Tickets. However, the airline will not allow these pets onboard:
- Large Birds
Note: According to the Frontier Airlines Pet Policy, you may not have permission to sit in the first or exit row if you have an accompanying pet with you.