Is there any inevitable situation and you want to cancel your current booking? If yes, then fret not as Delta offers a very decent and comprehensive Delta cancellation policy for the convenience of its customers. As per the policy passengers are permitted to make changes to their excursion even at last moments without any hassle. Get detailed information about this policy by reading the information in this blog.
Know the Delta Airlines cancellation policy
Delta offers a risk-free cancellation policy to its passengers, meaning they don’t have to worry about cancellation and its fee with the airline.
- Individuals are allowed to cancel their reservation within 24 hours of the original booking, and they will get a full refund on it.
- If anyone is cancelling his/her Delta Airlines reservations after the 24 hours of purchase, then a cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount. Delta will credit back the remaining money.
- If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket, and now you want to cancel it, then you will have to pay cancellation charges. The remaining amount will be delivered in the form of eCredit. These credits can be used for future travel.
- Cancellation fee of the airline begins from $200 as per your journey. You must check out the fare rules before starting the cancellation process.
- Purchase a refundable ticket, if you are not sure about your travel plan and receive full refund in your account.
This is all about the Delta cancellation policy that you must know.
Different ways to cancel Delta Airlines reservations
Delta Airlines official site
Official site of Delta is the most preferred method. Passengers can cancel their reservation seamlessly on this site. Implement the following and after a few clicks, your cancellation is confirmed.
- Navigate to the Delta Airlines official site and click on the “Manage My trip” option on the homepage of the website.
- Now, a section will be opened in front of you, named as “Find your trip.”
- Fill out all the required details in this section and proceed further.
- Start with entering the confirmation number or ticket number.
- Then enter the last name and first name of the passenger.
- After this, click on the “search” tab to access your itinerary.
- Your entire booking is retrieved now. Choose the one you wish to cancel.
- After clicking on the “cancel flight” option, keep following the on-screen prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Before following all these steps, check out the Delta Airlines cancellation policy.
Delta Airlines phone number
Another way to cancel your Delta Airlines reservations is through the number of the airline. travellers can reach out to the travel experts at any time of the day to solve their queries. The agents are available round the clock to address its customers’ problems. Dial the phone number and get in touch with them. Share the details of the itinerary you need to cancel and the agents will do all the work for you.
Go through the facts related to Delta cancellation policy to have a smooth cancellation of your flight ticket.