Make Latam Airlines Reservations with amazing deals and discounts.
Are you looking for an option to book flights to and from Brazil? Is it annoying to queue for a long time? Don’t worry; the official website for Latam Reservations has easy-to-use features. Latam Airlines offers flights at a low cost and with great inflight amenities. Latam Airlines is an airline group based in South America with its headquarters in Santiago, Brazil, Sao Paulo, and Chile. It is a part of Oneworld Alliance and also the leading air carrier around other American Airlines. It operates almost 800 flights daily with its 172 aircraft fleet. It offers both domestic and international flights from and to Brazil among several Latin American destinations.
Various ways to book Latam Airlines Flights
You can make Latam Airlines reservations for your next air travel both online and offline. You can choose any method that suits you according to your preferences.
Booking flights via Website
- Firstly visit the official website for making Latam Airlines Reservations.
- After that, enter the place of departure and your destination.
- Choose the airports for both departure and arrival city.
- Enter the desired dates of travel.
- Enter the number of passengers and infants.
- If children are traveling alone, mention that in the details,
- Select your preferred travel class fare.
- Apply promotional codes if any
- Now click on search, and a number of available flights will be displayed.
- Choose the flight according to your budget and pay for the same.
- You will get a confirmation message via email or on your registered mobile number.
Booking flights by calling Customer service
- Visit the official website of Latam Airlines.
- Call on the given Latam Airlines Reservations phone number.
- The airline’s agent will answer the phone.
- Tell them your flight and destination preference.s
- They will describe the offers in detail and make a booking for you.
- You have to process the payment in advance.
- And your flight reservation is complete.
Manage your Latam Airlines Reservations
When you booked your flight with Latam Airlines and now have to make some changes, the best option to do so will be to visit the Latam Airlines Manage Reservation page. You can easily make changes using this option without unnecessarily canceling your ticket.
The benefits of manage Reservation option:
- You can easily make changes in your seats like seat up-gradation.
- You can add special meals to your flight.
- You can add an excess baggage allowance.
- Change the name and date of your flight.
- Cancel your flight or change your stopover details.
Therefore you can take advantage of various things by visiting the Latam Airlines manage Reservations tab.
Steps to manage your Latam Airlines booking:
- Open any web browser and visit the official Latam Airlines Website.
- Now go to the My Trips option.
- Enter your confirmation number and the last name of the passenger
- Click on find my trips.
- Choose the flight you want to manage and select the changes that you want in your flight.
- Fill in the relevant details and press continue.
- Choose a payment option and pay if required.
You can thus easily add or modify your booking with Latam Airlines. But keep in mind that you are only allowed to make changes before 24 hours of the flight’s scheduled departure. If it is required otherwise, you need to contact the official Latam Reservations phone number. The airline agents will be happy to serve in the best ways possible.
Latam Airlines Baggage Allowance Policy
- You can take along one carry-on bag on your Latam Airlines Flights and one personal item with it.
- The bag’s maximum weight must not exceed 8 kg in Economy class and 16 kg in Premium Economic and business class.
- For route and destination within Brazil, your carry-on baggage weight should not be more than 10 kg with a maximum dimension allowed of 55X35X25 cm.
- If any of the required limits exceeds your bag, it will be considered a checked baggage allowance, and you might have to pay for it.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- The maximum weight for checked baggage on your Latam Reservations must not exceed 23kg.
- The maximum dimensions must be 158 linear cm.
- The allowance for checked bags will depend upon your class fare type and route for your travel.
- You must ensure to check the details on your ticket about the allowed luggage.
Baggage exceeding the passenger’s baggage allowance will be charged for excess baggage, depending on whether the baggage is oversized, or overweight, and the purchased ticket’s baggage allowance.
Check-in Policy of Latam Airlines
- You can perform Latam Airlines Check-in online via the website or the mobile application.
- Check-in is available between 24 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Special Assistance and unaccompanied minors can not check-in online.
- If you have pets traveling with you, you can not check-in online.
- If you have more than one child or an infant traveling with you, you have to check-in from the airport.
- For check-in from Brazil and Paraguay’s international flights, the online check-in facility is available from 72 hours to 2 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- And if your flight is domestic, you can check-in up to 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- You have to check-in at the airport at least 80-90 minutes before the departure of a domestic flight.
- If the flight is international, you have to reach for check-in 2-3 hours prior to the departure.
- If you want to travel to and from Manaus, you must check-in 1-2 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
- If you have a flight to Easter Island, you will have to arrive 2-3 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Contacting Latam Airlines customer Service
Passengers can choose to contact any convenient platform to solve the problem. Regardless of the time zone, getting Latam Telefono or chat support can solve your problem. Latam Airlines comprises an independent dedicated team supported by highly fitted, helpful, and experienced customer service. In addition to reserved seats, airlines also set up a separate branch to help passengers. Therefore, those who encounter any problems or need specific information can contact Latam Airlines Customer service number without hesitation.
Get 40% Off on Top Airlines
|American Airlines Reservations||Delta Airlines Reservations||Eva Airlines Reservations|
|Allegiant Airlines Reservations||Aeromexico Reservations||Frontier airlines reservations|