Get More Detail Copa Airlines & Best Deals +1-888-293-6007
Nowadays, people love to save their energy, time, and money while they are traveling. To keep this fact in mind, Copa Airlines try to ease everything for its customers whether it is about making a reservation, easy Copa Airlines check-in, or easy cancellation. As purchasing a flight ticket with the airline is an easy process, on the other hand, check-in is also very simple with the airline.
While checking in for your scheduled flight, you will have to keep certain things in your mind before you leave the airport. Checking in advance can save your lot of energy and time. Different options of check-in have made it easy for passengers to check-in for their flight as they are not required to stand in a queue for a long time. While completing your check-in procedure, you are allowed to choose your preferred seat, manage your checked baggage, and collect your boarding pass. With Copa Airlines reservations, passengers can check-in using different check-in methods for all domestic and international flights.
Online check-in allows you to check-in at your convenience from your work or home. Check-in through the official site of the airline is available from 24 hours to one hour before the scheduled departure of the flight. You can even check your bags if you are using this service. Passengers, who want to check their bags, must arrive at the check-in counter 90 minutes before the scheduled departure. You will receive the boarding pass on your device. For Copa Airlines check-in through official site, you may need-
- Electronic ticket number
- Reservation number
- First & last name of the passenger
Passengers who are not allowed to use web check-in
- A passenger traveling with paper tickets can’t use this option.
- Online check-in option is available only on Copa Airlines Colombia flights and Copa Airlines flights.
- Passengers who have made changes in their existing reservation and their balance is due, are not allowed to use the option. These passengers must connect to the reservation center of the airline.
- If any passenger is travelling with pets, he/she is not permitted to check-in through Copa Airlines online check-in.
- Group of travellers who have made the same reservation.
After online check-in, you can get a meal option, check your baggage, change your seat assignment, and more things before the departure time.
Travelling with baggage
If you have checked through the online method and you want to check your bags, then you must reach at the check-in desk at least 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of flight. For international flights, be at the boarding gate at least 45 minutes before departure time. You must be available at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the flight departure for domestic flights. Present all the important documents at the boarding gate.
Check-in through the mobile app of the airline and ease up your check-in process. Avail all the benefits of this dedicated mobile app and manage your entire journey at your fingertips. Mobile check-in is available for all the cities to which Copa Airlines fly. After checking in through this app, you will be delivered a mobile boarding pass on your device. This pass will be used for the further processes such as boarding, immigration, and security.
Mobile check-in is almost the same as the online check-in; check-in time is from 24 hours to one hour before the flight departure. Passengers can visit the official site of the airline through their mobile, or can simply download the airline’s mobile app for a smooth Copa Airlines check-in process. At some of the airports, mobile boarding passes are still not accepted, in that case you are required to go to the online check-in queue and present your boarding pass there. Paper boarding pass will be given to you.
Airport check-in counters
Passengers who are disabled, travelling with pets, or have any special requirement are needed to check-in at the airport. If you are one of those, make sure that you have enough time for baggage handling and security processing prior to the departure of the flight. You can call our dedicative experts Copa Airlines Telefono. Certain points related to the check-in counters are-
- If you have made Copa Airlines reservations on an international flight, you must be available at the check-in counter at least two hours before the flight departure.
- For domestic flights, arrive at the airport at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure of flight.
- Arrive at the airport ahead of time, so you will have ample time to complete all the process.
- If you are travelling on flight which departs from the US, you are required to arrive at the airport at least three hours before flight departure.
- If you are flying on a flight that is departing from Venezuela, you have to be at the airport at least four hours before the scheduled departure.
- Check-in counter closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, so be on time.
Use the facility of Copa Airlines check-in at the airport and fly without any trouble.
Copa offers self-service kiosks to check-in at Panama’s leading hotels. These kiosks have been made available for passengers’ convenience; access it and avail all the benefits.
Hotels, where web stations of Copa Airlines are available-
- Playa Bonita Resort & Spa InterContinental
- Holiday Inn Clayton – Lobby
- Hotel El Panama – Main lobby
- Continental Hotel & Casino – Lobby
- Hotel Crowne Plaza – Lobby
- Radisson Decapolis Hotel – Next to Decameron Explorer
- Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort & Villas
These are the different methods available for Copa Airlines check-in. Use any of it and check-in for your flight without any trouble.