Learn more about the latest updates on Icelandair Cancellation Policy in 2023 here.
If you are a regular passenger, you might have an idea of how important it is to know about the cancellation policy of your air tickets. Hence, the Icelandair Cancellation Policy will also be necessary to learn if you decide to fly with the low-cost airline from Iceland.
Icelandair Cancellation Policy
Iceland Air cancelation policy has different provisions for cancellations and refunds per the fare conditions. Also, the requirements apply to flights bought from the original and direct sources of the airlines only. Find out more:
- Firstly, different rules apply if you’ve bought tickets through a third-party agent.
- Icelandair Cancellation Policy lets you cancel a booking till 2 days before departure when canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- Also, the 24-hour facility is not available for group bookings of 10 and more people.
- However, conditions would differ per fare rules when your cancelation doesn’t follow the 24-hour rule.
- Refund processing time is 7 business days for credit card payments.
- However, the refund processing time is 20 business days if paid for the booking through cash.
- Lastly, Icelandair Cancellation Policy may change if there is travel insurance coverage.
Find out what Icelandair cancel policy conditions apply to your reservation by dialing 1 (800) 223-5500 and talking to a 24/7 available representative.
Does Iceland Air Have A 24 Hour Cancel Policy?
Yes, it does. The air carrier lets you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking for free. Here are the 24-Hour Icelandair Cancellation Policy conditions:
- Passengers must cancel their flight within 24 hours of purchase.
- At the time of booking, the flight’s date of departure must be scheduled 2 or more days later.
- Further, fee-free cancellation applies only to direct bookings from official sources.
- The facility is not available for third-party agent bookings.
After the 24-hour period, a standard cancellation fee will apply depending upon their refundability or non-refundability.
Icelandair Cancellation Policy Fee
Iceland air cancellation policy fee is usually USD/CAD 75 (or equivalent) per direction. However, depending on current fare rules, the exact amount might be less or more.
However, if you buy the consumer protection plan during ticket reservation or till 36 hours of purchase, you don’t need to pay any cancellation fee:
|Iceland Air Cancellation Policy Fee
|Domestic Iceland route
|Economy Class tickets
|Saga Class tickets
The cancellation protection fee will protect passengers against penalty charges for cancellations due to the death, illness, or accident of a partner or immediate family. Other severe events are also covered here.
How Do I Cancel My Icelandair Flight?
You can cancel your ticket online and offline with the Icelandair flight cancellation policy. Follow the step-by-step method to cancel your reservation online:
- Go to the website icelandair.com
- Scroll down the page and click manage booking.
- Further, type in your last name and booking reference.
- Check booking details and look for flight cancellation options.
- Depending on fare rules and cancellation time, you will see deductions.
Follow along the process to cancel your flight with Icelandair’s cancel policy. You will receive a refund in the original form of payment if fare rules permit.
What Is Icelandair Cancellation Policy For Domestic And International Flights?
|Saga Premium Flex
Passengers can find out the complete & updated fare conditions and cancellation rules by dialing 1 (800) 223-5500 or 1 (860) 374-7617.