How would you correct an error you made while booking an air ticket? Well, with the help of Eva air change flight policy, one need not worry. Passengers can modify their booking anytime with the 24/7 assistance team or via the official website.
With the flight change program of Eva Air, travelers can edit their booking 360 days to 3-7 hours before the plane’s take-off. Destination/ date change is chargeable. The amount you have to pay to use this facility may vary per destination and time of ticket change.
Read below everything about the flight correction program to make an informed decision.
What is the Eva Air Flight Change Policy?
Passengers having an Eva Air ticket can freely modify their ticket, including the itinerary, date, or time of their booking. Here are the policy details:
- You can modify a ticket/ booking 3-7 hours to 360 days before the flight’s departure.
- The changes will apply to all passengers if multiple people are on one reservation.
- Eva Air Flight fee depends upon your destination, date, and time left for the flight’s departure.
- Also, the fare is different, and other taxes for flight changes will apply.
Once you’ve changed the ticket, the new difference will simultaneously appear on your online records.
Rules For Eva Air Change Flight Program
The airline has made some standard rules to flight policy at Eva. Read these terms & conditions to make a fair and informed decision before modifying your booking.
- Stopover and multi-city channel purchases don’t qualify for this facility.
- Partially used tickets are allowed to use this service only once.
- Eva Change Flight Rules suggest that you cannot modify an award upgraded booking.
- When an Eva ticket has more than 9 passengers, you cannot change its destination, date, or time.
- Mileage member award tickets do not qualify for this service.
- Travelers modifying their Eva reservation must use the same card they used while booking the original ticket. Otherwise, they have to present both cards during check-in.
Also, flyers must stay ready to pay the fare difference and the fee applicable for changing your Eva booking, if any.
Can I change my flight date Eva Air
Yes, Travelers can change their flight by seeking live guidance from experts at Eva air or view my booking in the manage section on the official website.
Via The Eva Air Official Website
- Firstly, check out the official homepage of Eva Air.
- After that, hover your cursor to the Manage option from the five menus.
- Next, open the view my booking column, which has five sub-options.
- Further, you will see that Eva Air offers the modify dates/ flights link here.
- Click that link to enter the flight changing form with mandatory filling boxes.
- Afterward, fill in the 6-digit alphanumeric booking reference number.
- Next, enter the first and last name and the verification code below.
- Press the log-in button and follow the rest of the prompts.
Change Eva Air Flight Schedule Phone Number
- Initially, dial the live assistance number 1 (800) 695-1188 to talk to someone at Eva Air about modify your flight.
- Further, follow the IVR guidelines to connect with the right person for your query.
- When your turn comes up, inform the 24/7 travel expert about your wish to modify your booking as per 24 Hour Eva Air Flight Policy or any other service applications.
- Next, please provide them with alternative destination/ date/ timing and wait for their response.
- They will get back to you shortly with the available flights and charges you must pay for this facility.
Once you have paid the fee, you will receive a confirmation email soon after the call is over. Keep it with you for future reference. Read more about Eva airlines Manage Booking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to change a flight with EVA Air?
The change flight fee starts at $50 per ticket. However, the charges depend upon the route, travel class, fare category, and time left for the plane’s scheduled departure. Premium and business class may not have to pay this fee under certain conditions.
Can I change my flight date Eva Air?
The Eva air change flight/date policy allows you to modify the date, timing, and destination of your reservation. You can call the 24/7 available travel assistance or use their website to modify the ticket.
How do I speak to an EVA Air live person to change flight?
Flyers can modify their booking by talking to someone at customer service by dialing +1-310-362-6600. Their offices are open from Monday to Friday, but the live assistance is available 24 hours every day.